How You Met:- Sharon Needles

I stumbled out of the club nearly falling flat on my face. The club was situated on the rough side of town. It was a grungy rock club that had live bands playing every Saturday night. I had come with my friends to see one of the local bands playing and I had a little to much to drink. 

"Your such a mess" My friend said as she had her arm linked with mine.

"I don't give a shit" I said playfully. She giggled while she held me upright. 

"I need a smoke" I said straightening my dress as I unlinked my friend's arm.

"You don't smoke?" She said furrowing her brow at me confused. I nudged her playfully nearly causing her to fall over.  She rolled her eyes and turned her back to me to speak to her friends.

"I do when I feel like it. Who can I bum a smoke off"  I slurred. I turned to look around. There were people scattered around me on the pavement. Smoking, drinking , laughing. They had all come from inside the club. A woman was stood next to me with her back to me. She had blonde, curly hair, flowing beautifully down her back. She wore a black and white dress that stopped just above the knee. She had a cigarette in her hand. She was talking to a group of people. Confidence got the better off me and I tapped her gently on the shoulder. She turns around slowly and looked me up and down in disgust.

"Can I help you" She blurted. Taken a back , I now regretted my decision. I didn't speak. Her pressed lips turned into a bright smile. 

"I'm only teasing. What do you want?" She asked . She was incredibly beautiful, I had never seen anyone like her. Her makeup was gorgeous. So much better than I could ever do.

"Do you have a spare cigarette?" I asked nervously, waiting for her next response. 

"Here" She said. She pressed the cigarette she held in her hand , against her lips. Inhaled and exhaled the smoke. Raising her hand towards me, she passed me her cigarette.

"Oh, Thanks" I said, taking the cigarette gently from her hands and pressing it against my lips. The sharp feel of smoke hitting my throat and chest. I wanted to cough but held back.

"Not used to that are you kid" She said with a smile. She knew I wasn't a smoker. So I just nodded in defeat. She extended her arm and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"You know its unhealthy right?" She said like a concerned mother. I nodded again. She giggled to herself. 

"I'm messing. I'm Sharon" She said politely. She raised her hand. With my empty hand I took her hand in mine and we shook.

"(Y/N)" I answered quickly.

"Pretty name" She said placing her hands on to her hips and taking in all my features by looking me up and down.

"Did you watch the show?" She asked curiously. I nodded.

"I did. It was incredible" I said. Sharon's face lit up. She looked the sort of person to like rock music.

"Did you see the drummer? He was fit" Sharon said. I grinned and looked down at the floor. She was right. He was kinda fit. 

"Are you staying for the after party? I am. I have backstage tickets if you want to come hang out" She said sweetly. Her dark lipstick around her lips stood out as she grinned at me. Backstage? How could I turn that down.

"Y-Yes. I would love to" I said with a slight blush. I can't believe I was going to go backstage. 

"Awesome" She said. She lifted her hand up to me.

"I'll have that back if your not smoking it" She said pointing to the cigarette I was still holding.

"Oh" I said flustered as she took the cigarette from my hand. She put it to her lips again and took a long , deep drag. She lifted her head and exhaled the smoke in to the night air. Sharon threw the cigarette end on to the floor , standing on it with her black , leather killer heels, stamping it in to the pavement. 

"Let's get this show on the road" She shouted as she threw her arms in to the air. She cackled as she offered me her arm. I linked her arm with mine as we headed inside together.