How You Met:- Alaska Thunderfuck (Out Of Drag)

The bus was starting to get hot. I pulled at my t-shirt collar and wiped my brow. I hated public transport and this bus for the town centre was over crowded. It didn't help that it was summer and there felt like there was no more fresh air to breathe. The windows were all open but no cool air seemed to be getting in. I cant cope with this heat. The windows were slightly steamy with breath. I was now moving uncomfortably in my seat. The bus stopped at the next bus stop and two other people stepped on. There was a seat next to me but the thought of someone else who was warm and sweaty rubbing against me didn't make me feel any better. I looked out the window. I felt even more warmth on my arm. I turned to see a male. He had brown hair and green eyes. He wore a tank top style tshirt and jeans. He looked hot and bothered to. he was sat next to me. I glared at him. 

"Sorry , was this seat taken?"He said in a long droned out sort of voice as I looked at him.

"No" I snapped. I started to fan myself with my hand . The heat was really killing me off. He bent forward and took out a fan from his satchel and began to fan himself. I stared in jealousy. He looked at me , giving me side eye . He leaed forward again and pulled another one from his satchel and handed it to me without a word.

"Thank you so much "I said thankfully. I opened the fan and began to fan myself. The air was still warm but I was starting to cool down.

"You can have it. I have like ten more at home " He said. I smiled. They were handy to have in this weather.

"I'm Justin" He said sweetly.

"(Y/N)" I answered. He smiled back at me 

"That's a cute name " He mumbled. The bus braked sharply and Justin and me lurched forward and slammed back into our seats.

"I hate public transport. Everyone on here just smells. I only ever take the bus when I am on tour. You would never catch me on here unless I was desperate." He said. Was he famous ?

"Tour?" I repeated confused.

"I'm a drag queen" He said. He pouted his lip and fluttered his eyelashes.He giggled slightly.

"Cant you picture how amazing I would look. And imagine my lips being this big" He pressed his fingers against his lips and pulled them upwards. Making him look like he had full on plumped lips. I giggled slightly. I couldn't imagine him as a drag queen. 

"And imagine , beautiful , long , blonde hair like a mermaid." He began swinging his head side to side mimicking what he would do if he had long hair.

"You sound amazing" I smiled. He looked me up and down.

"I am actually at one of the clubs tonight. Its not far from thetown centre. You should come and see me . I look amazing in drag" He said longing the word "drag" I had nothing better to do today so I was sure to check him out.

"I will do. Ill definitely be there to see you" . I said. He clapped his hands in excitement and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You are so lovely" He said. I blushed slightly.

"Your like my favorite person right now" He said fanning himself. I followed and fanned myself also. The bus was getting warmer by the minute and the heat was unbearable. The bus came to a halt.Justin and I stood up. It was the last stop. Everybody was pushing and shoving to get off the bus. Justin and I were squashed together his front pushing in to my back. We clambered off the bus. The fresh air was filling my lungs as I took long deep breaths. The sun was beating down. I was stood at the side of the bus stop, straightening myself out before heading in to the town. Justin stepped off the bus and came running up to me with a small business type card.

"This is where the club is , the time is on the front" He said handing me the small card. On the front was Justin In drag! He did have long blonde hair! He was beautiful! He was wearing full makeup and a leather type corset. I noticed a scribble on the bottom of the card. I squinted.

"Why is the entry fee scribbled off?" I said frowning confused. He laughed. 

"You get in for free." He said. He reached in to his satchel and pulled out a VIP lanyard. My mouth opened.

"You can come in the side and watch me from the front row. You can bring a friend if you like" He smiled. I was gobsmacked.

"Thank you" I said. He beamed back at me. 

"I best be off " He said. He stepped forward and put his arms around me, squeezing me in a big hug. I hugged back and we broke the hug. 

"Byeeee" He said waving and walked off down the road. VIP tickets to a drag show. I am glad I took the public transport after all !