How You Met:- Pearl (Out Of Drag)

* Scenes With Violet Chachki*

I stood outside the club and threw my cigarette on to the floor. I stood on it with my heel and exhaled the smoke in to the warm air. This club blows. My friends ditched me for some house party further down the road. I had no money. I was sober and I was stood outside the club on my own. I brushed my fingers through my hair as I had my back up against the wall watching all the drunken people falling out of the club. It was quite funny to see as girls were clinging on to their friends , swaying all over the place. I kicked a stone with my heel and watched it bounce off the floor out of sight. What am I supposed to do now? Just then I heard the club door open and two people giggling. I turned but didn't quite catch who they were. One of them fell down the two steps on the club and on to their bum. I ran over and tried to help them off the floor. The two people were laughing.

"Are you ok" I said as I helped the young man off the floor. I held my hand out to him and he took it as I lifted him up off the floor. As he stood he smiled at me. He had a septum piercing in his nose and wore a denim style shirt and jeans. He had light, brown hair and had a dazzling smile. He let go of my hand and laughed again. 

"I didn't see the step" He slurred. I smiled as he grinned back at me. His friend was stood next to him giggling.

"You are such an idiot!" They shouted. They had black hair tied up in a bun above their head. They wore a white shirt and jeans. They obviously had to much to drink.

"I am so sorry I bumped you. I'm Matt. " He said again trying to focus his eyes on me. I giggled .

"That's ok Matt. Looks like you been enjoying yourselves" I said looking over to his friend. His friend laughed loudly.

"Girl. We are the life of the party" They said. Shame I wasn't . My friends had even ditched me.

"Your really cute" Said Matt. His friend punched his arm playfully.

"Shh inside thoughts" His friend said slurring to. Matt looked down and blushed a little and looked back up at me . I felt a little awkward as he stared at me. The noise of drunks around us echoed down the street. I broke the stare and looked away.

"You are you both going home now? " I said trying to break the awkward silence.

"Well there is this house party" Matt slurred. I butted in and rolled my eyes.

"The one down the road in the apartment building? Everyone seems to be going there. My friends left me to go to it" I said. Matt gasped and nudged his friend. His friend gasped to.

"Its like she is a mind reader. Come with us ! Its going to be so much fun" Said Matt. He smiled at me again and I seemed to melt . I had never met him before but I felt myself blushing as he smiled.

"Sure why not" . Anything was better than standing outside this club. Matt skipped over me to and linked his arm with mine. His arm war against mine.

"You can stay with me" He giggled again. His friend stood behind us.

"What about me. Can I come to this party or have you forgotten me? " He said pretending to be annoyed.

"Aw come on then. " Matt playfully said. His friend skipped towards us and stood at the side of  my, linking my free arm. The both of them holding on tightly to me. The three of us began to walk down the road , the both of them were swaying side to side with me and bumping in to me. I found myself just grinning like an idiot to myself. Guess I have just made two new friends. What are my friends going to say when I turn up at this random party with two fresh faces?