How You Met:- Thorgy Thor

I walked in to the hall of the theatre. My white dress flowing beautifully down to my knees. My hair was curled and tied up with a flower holding everything in to place. My small , white heels , echoing the hall as they clicked the marble floors. I came to watch a theatre play with music. It wasn't something I would usually watch but seeing as I wan my ticket in a raffle , I decided to come and see what the fuss was about. There were a few people queuing to the entrance of the small hall where the show was to take place. I followed and began to queue with my ticket. An usher stood tall at the entrance.

"Ticket please Miss" He said politely. I smiled and handed him my ticket.

"Ah Miss (Y/S)! The ticket winner. You are seated at the front." He said again , handing me back my ticket. I excitedly took the ticket from him and proceeded in to the hall. Walking down the long aisle to the front of the stage. Red curtains draped from the top of the stage all the way down to the floor. They were closed tightly. The stage was well lit. I looked around. The place was nearly full. There were a lot more older and elderly people seated. I began to feel a little out of place being quiet young , sat at the front and alone. I shuffled in my seat. I didn't have anyone sitting next to me. The whole row was empty. I felt awkward. The lights began to dim and the stage curtains opened.  Actors ran across the stage performing a beautiful ballet scene. It was mesmerising . They twirled and danced so beautifully. A young girl dressed in a leotard with a tutu began to pirouette across the stage. My mouth was open slightly as I watched her nailing every dance move. Suddenly, there was a sound of a violin. On the right side of the stage someone began to emerge. A woman walked out with curly blondie white hair that definatly had some volume to ! She wore a glittery cat suit and a beautiful pair of white heels.  She walked to the middle of the stage , still playing the violin, her face smiling as her fingers fiddled. My eyes opened in shock. She was amazing! So talented. I tried to play the violin once and let me tell you , it was the hardest thing to play. She stopped playing and jumped in to a cartwheel. Waw! She smiled and began to play again. Who was this woman? She stopped and bowed to the crowd. The audience clapped loudly. I forgot where I was and stood up from my seat clapping madly. The woman noticed me and gave me a small wave before exiting on the left of the stage. That was incredible.  I sat down and looked around , all eyes glaring at me . I sunk down in my seat. I began to watch the next act but heard the slight sound of heels clicking near me . I turned to my side to see the woman that had just performed.

"Is this seat taken?" She whispered quietly pointing to the seat next to me. I shook my head. She grinned and sat next to me . She smelled strongly of perfume. 

"I'm Thorgy" She whispered again , leaning in closely to my ear.

"I'm (Y/N)"I mumbled back. 

"That's a cute name. I wont forget a pretty name like that" She mumbled again. I flushed slightly as she moved back from my ear.

"I wont forget yours either" I whispered loudly so she could hear. I notice her cheeks turning pink a little .I carried on watching the stage. The atmosphere changed as I felt Thorgy's presence next to me. She was very pretty . She had a mysterious aura about her. She was talented with  her fingers I'll tell you that for free! Time passed quickly and the stage curtains closed and the lights began to brighten the room. Everyone stood on their feet and applauded the cast and musicians. I followed and clapped loudly. Everyone in the theatre began to leave for the exit. I was stood up ready to leave my seat.

"Will I ever see you again?" Thorgy asked turning to me as she stood up from her seat.  Taken aback I smiled. 

"See me again?" I said puzzled. Thorgy laughed loudly.

"That's what I just said. I have another show here in a few days. Will you come and watch me? I saw you gawping at me when I was playing my violin" She said. She stood towering over me. She crossed her arms waiting for me to reply.

"Uh , of course" I managed to spit out. I didn't want to turn down the opportunity of seeing her again. She had talent and I would love to see more of her. A grin appeared across her face. She clapped her hands excitedly.

"It's a date then" She said quickly. I just laughed brushing it off. Surely that's a figure of speech?
"See you here, Monday. Seven pm?" She asked. I nodded briskly.

"You betcha!" I said. She smiled and turned around heading to the door that said "Backstage" .