How You Met:- Raven

I was drunk. Bladdered . Absolutely wasted. I was sat on an empty chair that was randomly in the girls toilet of the grotty club my friends had dragged me to. They had disappeared in to the night leaving me with no idea where I was , what the time was an empty wine glass. I pushed my hair out of my face as I watched all the girls coming and going from the toilets with their friends. They were redoing their makeup in the bathroom mirrors, taking selfies and chatting loudly. I looked down at my empty glass. I need another drink. I stood up from the chair and scoped the room looking for the exit. I stumbled slightly as I walked. The exit was just a few steps away from where I was sitting. I didn't realize how drunk I was until my legs wobbled in my high heels. My legs gave way and I fell forward. It was like slow motion. I felt two arms catch me before I manged to hit the floor. My head was spinning. What just happened? Was I superwoman? Did I have superpowers? Am I dead?

"Wow , honey , I think you need to go home " Said A voice. I manged to find my feet and I stood myself up straight. I managed to focus my eyes.I was face to face with the most beautiful women I had ever see, She had long black hair and had an open cleavage dress, Her silver necklace swinging from her neck.

"I'm so sorry" I slurred. Trying to focus on her face . She laughed loudly me. She put her hands to her hips.

"Bitch, you need a taxi " She said pointing at me. She was stood with two other girls, they didn't take much notice of me , they just laughed and walked off, giggling at how drunk I was.

"Here she goes, helping the unfortunate"One shouted

"Raven always helps the drunk girls. She ain't gonna remember you Raven! "

"Shut up! Poor girl don't know where she is " Raven said nastily to her friends.

"I'm Raven , Ill help you home" She said pleasantly.

"I... I'm (Y/N)" She smiled at me warmly. My eyes rolled. My mind seemed to know what it wanted to say or do but my body was having none of it. She put her arm around me and walked with me out of the girls toilets.

"You need to calm with the drinks or you will end up on the floor. You would be still on the floor If I hadn't caught you" She said. I turned to look at her. Our faces were inches away from each. We were walking at a slow pace.

"I know. Thank You. I am so sorry. Did i already say sorry? Well sorry again. I am truly sorry . I didn't mean to . Sorry " I said babbling on. She put her finger to my mouth with her free hand. Her other was still around my waist , holding me up from falling.

"You talk way to much " She said. I blushed crimson as her finger was pressed against my lips. I immediately obeyed and fell silent as she took her finger away from my lips and lead me through the club. She walked me outside and sat me on a nearby wall that was opposite the entrance to the club. There was a few people waiting for taxis to get home, all sat along this long wall. She sat to the left of me. The warmth of her body next to mine.

"Be careful next time .Don't drink so much. Take your time . " She said motherly. I nodded. I felt like a naughty school girl being told off by her teacher. My hands were in my lap. I looked down at them twiddling my fingers.

"I know. I got caught in the moment" I said mumbled. She giggled cocking her head to the side.

"Your a very pretty girl . There are creeps everywhere. You got to careful. " I smiled giddily. She said I was pretty.

She stretched her right hand over and took my hand in hers. I felt a crumpling feeling in my hand. I looked up from my lap to look at her. Our eyes were locked. We couldn't break the spell.

"Take this , use the money to get home. " She said whispered loudly so nobody could hear.

"Oh no. Raven , I cant " I said shocked. Her grip tightened.

"You can and will". She let go of my hand and stood up.

"Just don't forget me honey" She said. She turned and walked back towards the club.

"Raven" I whispered to myself. "I wont forget".