How You Met:- Bianca Del Rio

I worked behind set on stage in a theater near my home. I helped with costume , makeup and made sure that whoever was preforming was given star treatment. Tonight , I was working behind the scenes of Bianca Del Rio's show. I already knew who she was and admired her skills.I had seen her on TV, and as I enjoyed drag shows, a lot of the queens mentioned her. As she closed her act, she clip clopped off the stage in her long black , sequined gown and big black heels. I was stood at the side of the stage, ready to follow her. She stood next to me. Towering over me. She looked exhausted.

"Oh my god I am whacked" She said as she quickly passed me her mic. She adjusted her wig slightly.

"You did amazing. That was an amazing show" I said shyly as I followed her to her dressing room. She stormed in, pushing the door hard and letting it make a loud thud as it banged in to the table behind the door. She sat down on the chair facing a mirror and rubbed her temples.

"How long was I out there for?" She asked. I looked down my watch.

"Around two hours" I answered. She rolled her eyes.

"Did you hear that cunt in the front row, shouting every five fucking minutes" She shouted. She scared me slightly as she shouted.

"I didn't" I said. She leaned back in her chair.

"What an asshole. He paid money to come to my show and decides to shout a shower of shit at me. He soon shut up when I called him a prick. I would have finished 15 minutes earlier if his fat ass wasn't sat in the front row blocking everyone's fucking view." She said again. I had no idea what she was talking about. When she delivered her show, I was watching her the whole time. She looked over to the table where a small spread of food and drink was laid out for her.

"Why the fuck have a bottle of wine laid out and have a tiny glass !"She shouted.

"Can you help a girl out?" She said sweetly turning to me. I nodded.

"Get me a glass. A large one!" She emphasized the large.

"Of course Miss Bianca."I said without missing a beat. I quickly scurried off and got the biggest glass I could find. I power walked back to her room and passed her the glass. She already had the cork out of the bottle ready to pour.

"Oh your a star. Whats your name " She asked with a big smile. Her glistening teeth sparking in the light. Her teeth were so white and sparkly.

"I'm (Y/N)" I uttered. She raised her hand as to gesture to shake my hand. I took her hand in mine. Her hands were warm. We shook hands quickly.

"Don't need to introduce myself" She laughed loudly as she let go of my hand and began to pour the wine in to the glass I had got for her. She took a few gulps and slammed the glass on to the unit. She bent forward and took off her high heels, closing her eyes and sighing a sigh of relief.

"That's the best feeling ever" I said shyly. She opened her eyes and kicked the heels to one size. 

"I know I'm a drag queen but I don't know how you girls do it." She said. She looked down at my feet and saw that I was wearing small black heels with sequins on.

"Your shoes are so cute" She said still staring.  I was hoping she was complimenting me and not insulting me. From her shows, sometimes I was never certain if she was being nice or not.

"Thank you. I stoned them myself" I answered. She looked at me surprised. 

"Well look at you" She said smiling. She stretched behind her and grabbed the small glass from the table. She picked up the wine bottle and poured the wine in to the small glass.

"Kick your heels off come and sit with me" She said pointing to an empty chair in front of her. I slowly walked over and sat down . She passed me the glass of wine.

"Relax let yourself loose. I bet your tired after setting up behind here and listening to my bitchy ass". I giggled quietly and began to sip the contents of the glass. Bianca watched me as I did so.It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Your really cute and seem a fun person to be around . Do you live around here?" She asked sweetly. 

"I live just a few blocks away. Near The Kings club" I answered. Her eyes widened. The club was very well known for drag shows. I had watched a few acts there over the years.

"Ahh! I have an upcoming event there in a few weeks time !" She said with her beautiful gleaming smile.

"You ever go there on a night out? I have a friend who also does drag there. She hosts the shows" She said excitedly.

"Ivanna Long Dong" I said smiling.I knew the host. I had watched her just a few weeks ago. She laughed loudly.

"Thats the one ! What a fucking name" She said slapping her knee as she laughed.

"You should come by when I am doing my show. Ill get you VIP tickets and you can come hang out backstage with us. Your a gal who looks like she would love mine and Ivanna's humour." Bianca said. My heart raced.

"You want to hang out ?" I exclaimed.She nodded her head. 

"Yeah otherwise I wouldn't be offering you silly bitch". I giggled like a little school girl.

"I would love to" I answered ecstatically. We both picked up our wine glasses at the same time and drank. She was asking to hang out with me . Me ! I couldn't contain my excitement. She turned to look at herself in the mirror and began to take off her glittery necklace and diamond earrings. I watched. Star struck. Me she asked me! My head was spinning. Better find myself a nice outfit !