How You Met:- Violet Chachki (Out Of Drag)

** Violet  identifies as gender fluid. So this story uses the term "They/ Them" to describe them **

 There was an overnight festival on the beach. It was late evening and my friend and I had completely forgotten our tent and were dancing to the music blaring over the speakers. The stage had different singers singing . It was mostly pop music and dance. I was enjoying dancing and drinking alcohol in the sunshine with my feet in the cool sand. There were tents popped up all over the beach. There was small campfires made, people drinking , dancing. It was an amazing atmosphere. My friend and I were dancing together . Holding hands , spinning each other round and enjoying every minute of the summer. We both had drinks in our hand. We fell in to each other laughing and fell , in the sand. We lay there , staring up at the sky. 

"This is the best night ever " I said out of the breath.

"I know. And we didn't bring a tent" My friend reminded me. We both laughed loudly. We didn't care . All our worries were gone. We both sat up in the sand. The music still booming. 

"Oh! That's Steven and his friends!" My friend shouted. She pointed over to a group of boys just  few meters down the beach. They were sat around a campfire and had tents propped around them. She stood up and pulled me up from the sand. She gripped my hand and began to pull me through people and tents to where her friend was. When we got to them she left go of my hand and quickly hugged her friend "Steven". I stood awkwardly as I didn't know her friends. She turned to the other boys who were sat on the floor. 
"Hi guys! How are we ! This is (Y/N)" She said introducing me to the group. The four boys looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jason" Said one of them. They had longish , dark brown hair , tied up in a bun on their head. They wore a white shirt and jacket on. They were also drinking alcohol. 

"Come sit down" They invited , patting the sand next to them. I smiled and sat next to them. My friend sat next to Steven and starting to chat to him. The other boys just gossiped among themselves.

"Have you been here the full day?" Jason asked me. 

"We have ! We have run out of booze and have no tent though" I said. I laughed loudly as they looked at me.

"You can have some of mine" They said. They went in to their bag that was situated at the side of them and passed me a bottle of alcohol.

"I had a sip of it already though , sorry " They said. I opened the bottle and took a sip. I didn't care, they were kind of cute anyway. The sun began to set and the light of the campfire's began to light up the beach. It began to get cold. I crossed my arms and rubbed them up and down quickly to get warm.

"Are you cold?" Jason asked. I nodded.

"Just a little" I answered. Without another word , they took off their jacket and placed it around my arms. I blushed as I felt my arms beginning to get warm. I turned to look at them.

"Thank you" I said appreciative. They cocked their head to this side and smiled widely.

"Its OK. Are you staying for the full night?" Jason asked. I looked down at the sand and began to play with it .

"That was the plan but we completely forgot the tent" I said running the sand through my fingers.

"You should stay the night. I have a free space in my tent. The others are sharing the bigger tent. I have this small one , I am pretty sure I can squeeze another one in" They said sweetly. I blushed again. They were so attractive and I didn't want to turn down the offer off a good night with good company.

"Sure !" I answered. 

"We might have to be close together because there ins't that much room" Jason suggested. They looked down blushing slightly. 

"I don't mind that " I said. We both smirked while looking away from each other.  My heart skipping.  The fire was burning away but I still couldn't get myself warm. I began to rub my legs up and down quickly. Trying not to get anyone's attention.  A hand came over from the side of me and touched my leg.

"You still cold?" I turned to look at James. They looked concerned for me.

"Just a little. I should have brought some more clothes " James rubbed my leg quickly to try and warm up. They were so sweet. I felt my belly doing somersaults as he tried to help me. I smiled to myself. I didn't want this night to end.