Chapter 1

KAILY'S POV

It was a beautiful day at the beach. I was sitting in the grass in Venice Beach next to the skate park waiting for my two best friends to finish up their daily skate. We literally come here so they can skate everyday. But they're my best friends so I can't really complain. I usually just shop and tan when I have nothing better to do.

My best friend Jon just turned 19 and my other best friend Cisco are 18. We've all been best friends since the 7th grade and have been inseparable ever since. A couple months ago we all decided to move out to Los Angeles. I'd have to admit it, it was one of the best decisions of my life.

After sitting next to the boys for a while I got tired and walked out to my car. I rolled down my windows and started playing Like Whoo by 2Virgins and started scrolling through twitter. As I was scrolling through I seen some of my favorite people were tweeting.

"@taylorcaniff: Day at Venice Beach "

Instantly my stomach did flips. I've always been a huge fan of Taylor Caniff, I mean, seriously, who wouldn't? He was hilarious and sweet and have you seen the abs? The very guy that I've drooped over for the last two years was at the same beach as me.

I immediately texted my friends and told them that he was Here and told them that I was gonna go look for him.

I got out of my red, 2 door Honda Civic, locked the doors and started to walk around. I went into a few shops and watched a couple of the street performers then headed back to my car. with no luck of even spotting a crowd I got back into my car and continued to sit there and wait for my friends to get done so we could go get some lunch.

It was only 11:45 but I felt exhausted so I decided to take a nap. I blasted Kings and Queens by Somo and drifted into a light snooze.

*"Why is your bitch always here?" , some trashy whore that my friend brought home said.

"Why the fuck are you always here?" I quickly snapped back.

"If I wasn't desired so much, I'd be out doing other things, but the boys love me." she scoffed and threw a vodka lemonade on me.

I jumped over the counter and tackled her to the ground. I had her pinned on her back and punched her in the face a couple times. *

I was suddenly jerked awake....

------------------

Hey you guys! this is my first fanfiction so Lets be nice. if it's garbage let me know. if you like it.... tell me that too... lol I'll try to update a new chapter everyday or so... lol