Third Wheeling Pt.1 <SeBaek>

Sehun has been taking over my life recently I'm totally not sorry lol.

Baekhyun walked along with his two best friends. They were daiting and couldn't give him another glance. He felt really awkward. He'd only talk when asked a question scared to intrude. They seemed so happy without him and it made him want to leave. Third Wheeling was the worst.

Baekhyun turned around and began to walk the opposite way of the two.

"Baekhyun!? Where are you going?" Minseok called out

"I'm just gonna walk for a bit. I gotta think" Baekhyun smiled softly waving

The two waved back and Baekhyun continued to walk. He popped his headphones in and began to listen to his favorite artist Cavetown. The soft song filled his ears as he walked into the bubble tea shop. Baekhyun looked around catching two sets of eyes on him. His face became red and he faced the front trying not to pay attention to the two males. Baekhyun got to the front of the line pulling one of his headphones out.

"Can I have a large hibiscus tea with honey boba and I want it in the reusable cups so I don't waste anything"

Baekhyun paid quickly walking over to a seat in the back. The guys were still there but they weren't staring they were talking. One was laughing loudly and the other was just talking, his face cold and no emotion.

10 Minutes Later

Baekhyun finished his drink stuffing the reusable cup in his bag. He had his headphones in not paying attention to the two males walking his way. He jumped at the tap on his shoulder and pulled his headphones out.

"Y-Yes?" Baekhyun asked looking up at the two tall males

"Um...Would you like to hangout? He's going home" The black haired male asked

"Wh-What? Hangout, Like just m-me and you?" Baekhyun asked blushing

"Yeah. You know to maybe get to know eachother" He smiled

"I-I'm here with two of my friends"

Baekhyun's face turned completely red as he noticed the deep green sweater the male was wearing. Everything seemed so meant to be. The song, the store, his friends, and him.

"Oh there you are Baek!" A loud voice interrupted the conversation

"J-Jongdae!" Baekhyun spoke frantically

He didn't really want the tall handsome male to meet his loud friend and his quiet boyfriend.

"Who are they?" Minseok asked curiously

"I'm Chanyeol I'm supposed to already be gone" He chuckled softly

"Then go you idiot"

"Geez Sehun you're so mean" Chanyeol huffed

The black haired male rolled his eyes smiling softly at Baekhyun.

"So, Baek is it? My name is Sehun"

"Baekhyun, me and Jongdae are leaving we wanted to let you know. We also wanted ask if you were coming with us" Minseok spoke up

"U-Um I...."Baekhyun stopped looking back up at the smiling Sehun.

He knew the two were gonna go for dinner and he'd be the third wheel again.

"No, I-I'll stay here. I'm supposed to get to know Sehun" Baekhyun blushed

"Alright have fun and be safe" Minseok hugged Baekhyun

The two walked out and Baekhyun looked up to Sehun.

"S-So where did you want to go?"

"How about some food? Whatever you want" Sehun smiled

Baekhyun nodded shyly grabbing his bag. The two walked out and towards the food court.

"What we're you listening to when you walked in?" Sehun asked

"H-Huh?"

"When you came in the Bubble tea place, what were you listening to?"

"Its called green by C-Cavetown" Baekhyun smiled softly

"I've never heard it"

"Its one of my favourites"

This is just the beginning. I'm finally home and my face and shoulders hurt. They're hella sun burnt and also my back hurts and idk why. Lord help me.