" Where's Ariane ?" I asked Selina .

" Oh, she answered a phone call and went upstairs."

My nose flared . She's still talking to that prick? Even after our kiss? Does it not mean anything to her?

" Go tell her lunch is ready and she should be here now. " I gritted out angrily and Selina didn't flinch.

She's used to this side of me. She's lived with us for more than 30 years.

"She already had lunch and said she wants no disturbing"

She still doesn't know how to construct proper phrases in English. But an A for effort.

" Why did she have lunch without me? I told you we always eat together ." I snapped and she flinched. I immediately regretted it.
I sucked in a breath and looked at her.

" I'm -I'm sorry Selina. I know it's not your fault. I'm just in a sour mood." I said and she was shocked.

I almost laughed at her face. I'd be shocked too. I've never apologized to anyone and I already did it twice today. I don't know what's goin on with me.

"Ancora?"(Again?) She said asking me to repeat and I snorted.

"No no Selina. Mai più." I said smiling ( No no Selina. Never again.)

"Va bene per te. Guarda! stai sorridendo anche ora." ( She's good for you. Look! You're even smiling now.) she said and I lost the smile at once and she smiled.

" I'm going to eat now Selina." I told her and she nodded and I left.

I didn't want her giving me more reasons to want Ariane. I already wanted her badly. Selina's approval didn't really matter.

*********

She's obviously avoiding me. I remember how distant she seemed whenever I wanted to touch her or talk to her. Her cheeks immediately became red and she avoided my eyes.

I found it fucking cute but I didn't know why she was avoiding me. Didn't she like the kiss? I don't care If she didn't but I will kiss her again.

I got a call from Harry and lifted it immediately.

" Bro."

" Bro. Wassup?" He said and I could hear some shuffling on the other line.

" Nothing much hm. You with some chick?" I asked him and he groaned.

" Fuck. I made a huge mistake 2 nights ago man, you don't want to make the same one."

" What happened?"

" I smashed a virgin. And now she can't let me be. I told her it was a 'one night thing' but she keeps running back and fuck does she have some great tits. Couldn't resist. But she's clingy as hell . I should write her a check or something.." he complained and I laughed so hard

" This isn't funny man. She's so gummy, I didn't even think it was possible."

" How come you didn't know she's a virgin?" I asked him. He always knew. I don't know how he did but he knew.

" She didn't look like one you know? She looked so slutty and she was really bold"

" Virgins have a look now?" I said laughing again.