The Beginning

Artwork by me

Miz

Aquaria was oddly happy today, her aura was beaming and she was skippy around the house. My mother texted me saying she was out shopping, which was great! Because I know she'll bring back some snacks! When my mother brings back these so-called snacks she often worries I will get diabetus or something. Sometimes she hesitates to buy me things, but I always win! Shes so easy to convince!

"Crackkiiee!" Aquaria sang, slumping next to me on the sofa. I groaned and turned up the volume on the TV. She laughed, kissing my cheek repeatedly and pinning me down. 

"Aquaria! I'm watching TV!" I giggled and she cupped my cheeks.

"Come with me outside!" 

"Why?" I asked, struggling to speak with my cheeks so smooshed in her palms.

"Just-!" She got off me and she burst out the door. I sat in confusion and blinked.

She's an absolute goofball

I laughed and walked outside, seeing her big smile. She rocked her body from side to side with her hands clasped together at her stomach. The day outside was beautiful, and the sun that reflected onto the trees and grass made such pretty patterns on the pathway. But Aquaria was definitely the most stunning of all.

"I wanna show you something." She said softly, her cheeks flaming red.

"Is it a new car!?" I gasped.

"No! Much better." She bit her lip as if she was reconsidering what she was about to show me. "Um," She swallowed. "Cracker, I love you so very much. And-" Her voice broke and she tried so hard to hold back tears.

"I love you too!" I quickly replied. She laughed weakly and looked away, brushing her smooth hair behind her ear.

"Um--" She quickly got down on one knee, and produced a purple velvet box.  "Miz Cracker, you are my everything, and I love you more than anything in this world. Will you marry me?"