Everything I Need

Forgive me if ive used this image before, im running out of bob images, i need more! bob needs like an infinite source of images

Bobbo

Her arms tightened around me and her tall figure entombed me in her long-lost love. I couldn't believe it at first, I was unable to react properly so I just cried, and I heard Thorgy crying too. I heard her repeat 'oh my god' over and over again into my ear.

"Bobbie-- oh my god-- this isn't real," She muttered in a deep voice that was breaking after each word. I sobbed into her chest and felt her arms tighten around me. "I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry-" She whispered.

"Thor-" I gasped. "How--?"

"I don't know! I just-- I wanted to come back to the park because I had nothing to do today-" She couldn't finish her words, she pulled away, and I saw her big smile. "I'm so sorry for what I said to you all those years ago, please-- forgive me."

"I already do! I never hated you! I was just so heartbroken I just--" I held her hand and sobbed.

"It's okay. How is life?" She chuckled and I hugged her again.

"It's-- okay,"

"Have you found someone?"

"No! I haven't been able to find a partner since you left me, but-but I have found someone who isn't really a lover," I sniffled and braced for her uproar of anger once I told her about Cracker. She never knew, and the whole reason we got into that argument was that Thorgy didn't want kids with me, but I did so desperately, and once I saw her walk out that door with her stuff I never expected to see her face again. 

"Oh god, what I said to you must have hurt you so much! Who is it?" She raised her eyebrows and I swallowed.

"I have an adopted daughter-" I looked into her eyes, seeing a smile spread across her lips.

"Oh, that's amazing!" She hugged me and kissed my head, feeling her hands hold onto me. "Please, my life hasn't been the same either, I have a few friends but I've been so lonely." She confessed.

"It's okay; where do you live?" I asked. She pulled away again and smiled with a sigh.

"Town apartments not far from here." She shrugged and rubbed her neck silently.

"My daughter was fascinated by you when she saw the old video camera you got me. Her name is unusual but--"

"Hey! I'll get to meet her soon! But right now, I wanna hang out!" She bounced on her toes. "I wanna be with you again, I screwed up the first time but please give me a second chance! I never meant what I said; I was young and stupid!" She pushed all her hair to the side with her fingers, frowning.

"Thorgy," I smiled and cupped her cheeks, "Of course!" I chuckled and stood up on my tip toes, kissing her lovingly. "I've been missing you so much! I love you!" I cried, seeing her smiling down at me.

"Me too." She mumbled, "let's go shopping and I come home to your place?"

"Definitely!" I leapt up and kissed her again, feeling the puzzle pieces of my heart slowly complete itself.

---

Miz

I woke to the sounds of afternoon birds chirping loudly. I smiled and felt Aquaria's warm presence next to me, her arms wrapped tightly around my frame. I turned my head and pet her long silver strands that glowed like metal in the sunlight. She was beautiful.

"Aquaria," I whispered, brushing some hair from her pretty face. Her breathing hitched and she let out little groans. She then yawned and stretched, I allowed her to do so, before cuddling up to her again, our naked bodies pressed hard against each other, supplying us with natural warmth.

"I don't wanna get up," She muttered into my shoulder.

"But I do-" I hummed and caressed parts of her body, the parts I could reach. The room fell silent, but a small chuckle escaped Aquaria's lips, she turned her head and buried her nose into the pillow. She cackled to herself. "What's so funny?" I asked, my eyes darting around to scan her expression.

"How are we still alive?" She let out one last chuckle and her expression changed to a serious and scornful one. "Cracker," Her voice broke, and her face melted into sadness and her eyes glittered with tears.

"Aquaria, we're alive because we have each other. Stop living in the past," I caressed her shoulder and her face softened and her eyes looked up to meet mine.

"The only good thing in my life is you." She breathed, trailing her soft fingertips down my spine, triggering a smile to appear on my lips.

"Then I'll make sure to be the best lover I can possibly be." I bit my lip and she finally smiled through her tears.