Melancholy Hymns

Miz

I continued to rock her to sleep on this dirty kitchen floor. She finally drifted off peacefully after I finished humming my mother's tune. I grabbed the knife and threw it away, standing up with Aquaria held tightly in my arms. I head to my mother's room slowly; I missed my mother so much, so I think sleeping in her bed will bring such joy to me and help me get to sleep easier. I smiled, lying her tired body down and making sure she seems comfortable, I then tucked her in and adjusted the pillow beneath her head. She stirred but stayed asleep, and she turned to her side slightly. I sat by her legs and caressed her body under the covers, trailing my fingers slowly down her leg. She lifted her leg up abruptly, making a small groan under her breath. I chuckled and lied down next to her, or perhaps better described, over her, and I kissed her soft spot on her neck.

"I love you-" I smiled into her soft skin and held her close, not allowing her to leave my arms. Not again. My eyes met the video camera that I found which was placed on the drawer by the lamp, I wondered if it could ever be charged again? Does my mother still have the charger? does it even need one, or does it require batteries? I chuckled and pushed that thought aside, going back to Aquaria who was snoring so lightly, I pushed myself as close to her as I could, wrapping my legs around her and my arms locking her neck in an embrace.  I could stay like this forever, but I knew that couldn't be possible, I had to sleep too, and hopefully, it would be much more blissful than our last attempt. 

---

When the morning came, I loved the feeling of waking up and starting a new fresh day. I felt amazing, and with Aquaria in my arms, it felt like heaven blessed me. The sun's rays kissed her bare skin, reminding me of my mother, and how her skin shone in the sunlight too. I pressed my lips against her shoulder and snuggled up closer, feeling her shuffle and weep a groan.

"Cra-" She gasped and yawned cutely, turning around to face me. I closed my eyes and covered my face. "Oh, hi baby!" She giggled, "You don't have to hide from me, I won't bite." She suggested, running her hands down my thigh. "Thank you for setting me straight last night."

"You're not straight, you're so gay for me!" I joked, feeling her hand squeeze my ass. I whined and lifted my leg over her body, chuckling at her unexpected action.

"Yeah, but you know what I mean!" She said quickly.

"Of course I do, I'm just playing." 

"Well, you're playing wrong." She purred. I bit my lip.

"Am I?" 

"Yeah; oh god I wish we could fuck all the time, but that's not what all relationships are about, are they?" she said sadly. I blinked and raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you say that?" 

"Well, I dunno-- I just feel like I'm not good enough for you." Aquaria nuzzled her nose into the red pillow, still not noticing we are in my mother's room quite hilariously.

"You're too good for me: you're rich, sexy, passionate and oh my god, just the most perfect person for me." I smiled and closed my eyes, hearing the distant chirps of the birds becoming our background tune. 

"You're all of those things too. Well, maybe not the rich part, but you're rich now!" She cheered.

"I guess, but I don't care about that."

"Nah-" 

Things grew quiet, but we stayed enclosed within each other, our hands caressing each other's backs and legs and all the parts of the human body we could reach. Her body was so well formed, I even wondered what her real mother looked like, and what must have made her put this gorgeous baby up for adoption?