Just Another Day With You

Little bit of bondage, hell yeah, semantic field of love amirite?

This will be quite a long chapter! so enjoy and grab some cheesecake-- also, we will have different POV's throughout it! so thats gonna be fun!

Note: I've been feeling like shit lately, so please forgive me if its really bad or something. Every little thing just seems to make me mad and I don't know why. Jus enjoy the story 🙃

Miz

It's been a long evening, and Aquaria still hasn't come home, but luckily, she texted me saying she wants to spend some time shopping, so I knew she was okay. My mother decided to go to bed early and allow me to look through the book in peace. 

The book brought so much more meaning to our relationship, my mother was so much more than she tells me, she often just says she's an old woman trying to give me the best life she can, but forgetting she needs love too. Sometimes she works too hard, and it breaks me; she worries too much and I always try and tell her she needs to give herself joy but she ignores it. But I have a better way than just talking, actions will speak louder than words...

I stood up and placed the book down on the table, before walking over to the giant cabinet where she keeps random crap: an old TV, some old clothes, broken toys or just some other pieces that she didn't use but didn't want to throw out either. But she always kept the sewing machine in here, which I was planning on using; I wanted to make her a dress. I grabbed it and pulled it out with all my strength, making some other things topple out. I let out a small groan, but ignored the mess, walking over to the larger table and placing it down. I grabbed the wire and plugged it into the wall socket, and switching it on. I smiled, being disrupted by the door opening and Aquaria come in with--six bags!?

"Aqua!" I beamed and ran up to her, hastily kissing her and wrapping my arms around her shoulders. I heard her drop the bags and she cupped my cheeks, kissing deeper.

"Hi baby, I have some presents for you! And even your mom!" She crouched down and rustled through the bags, I felt a beaming light hit me inside my soul.

"Oh, you didn't have to! Well, not me anyway! I don't need gifts!" I held my hands together and stared at her movements. She laughed and took out what looked to be a shirt?

"Well, I did!" She stood up and stepped closer to me, pushing the piece of clothing into my hands. "because baby girl needs gifts? Right?" She said erotically, making me smile with a blush.

"well, I guess," I muttered, holding the shirt up and admiring the beautiful design; it had a golden illustrated love heart, it was a simple image but it had sequins and it looks very expensive and well made! "Oh my gosh!" I gasped and held it close to my chest, feeling her hug me tightly. "Thank you! It's beautiful and I love it!"

"I knew you would! I got another one that is a different colour for myself! So we can wear them together and be a real couple!" Aquaria's eyes glimmered with happiness and excitement. I  quickly kissed her again. 

"What you get for mom?" I asked with a big smile. She giggled and crouched down again, digging through her shopping and lifting out a small box that had a cute little ribbon around it. She opened it, revealing a shiny pretty diamond ring. I gasped and she chuckled.

"You're gonna marry my mom!?" I gasped, placing my hands on my cheeks in shock.

"No silly!" She closed it and smiled. "It's not a wedding ring!"

"Okay! Good! Because I'd be really sad." I jumped up slightly and walked back over to the sewing machine, placing the shirt safely on the other end of the table.