I'll Find You

Bob

I was overfilled with glee at the gifts Miz got me! The teddy bear was so adorable, and the dress is absolutely stunning and well made, it's flawless. I tried it on, of course, and it fits perfectly; she knew exactly what dresses I love and how they should be designed just for me, the blue colour looked just-- amazing! It all reminded me of the reason I should stay alive just for her, it was all for her; nothing mattered to me other than Cracker, she was my world, and if she's in it I can survive.

The two girls must have fallen asleep considering it was pure silence, but it was a shame! It was only in the afternoon and I was planning on going shopping with them both. I suppose going by myself would be fine.

I smiled to myself and got out of the dress, I didn't want to go shopping in it because I was scared it would get ruined, and that would shatter me.

"Cracker?" I said with a raised voice, knocking on her door gently. No reply. I simply smiled and took it as a sign they didn't want to be disturbed and they were busy dreaming. I smiled and walked back into my room, straightening my shirt and brushing down my jeans. I looked... Okay. My hair was awful, however, I wanted to braid it. Cracker said she loved my braided hair, so I'll be sure to use that hairstyle in the future!

--

I got into my car, making sure the door to the house was locked before, and closed the car door. I started the engine, exhaling a sigh. I sat for a few moments, listening to the engine rumble and my car vibrate under me. I chuckled to myself and shook my head in utter disbelief; was everything gonna be okay now? I got what I wanted, twice, but somehow it still feels like something was missing. I inhaled and rested my head on the wheel, tightening my grip around its hot rubber. I had to get away from Cracker just for a few hours, to clear my mind.

I began driving to the nearest local park before I went shopping. It was the same park I met up with Aja, perhaps she'll be there? I quickly pulled over in a small parking space by some trees, hopefully no birds shit on the roof or windows. I stepped out, taking my bag and slamming the door shut, locking it and seeing the lights flash in response. I hoped for a calm, peaceful and happy afternoon, with no thoughts on Cracker whatsoever. I kept my eyes down on the cracked cobblestone path, hearing the laughter of children in the playground. I smiled at a little blonde girl who was playing in the dirt-- she looked like Cracker when she was just a crumb, as I like to say. My smile faded and I made my way over to a random bench, sitting down and opening my bag, searching for my low calorie snack bar. I sighed and groaned, realising I left it behind. Well done, Bobbie.

"Shit me--" I hissed and closed my bag, simply resting back and looking up at the pretty blue sky, and soaked up every moment of the sun beating against my skin. I smiled and closed my eyes, listening to my surroundings and falling into deep peace. I heard a loud laugh which made my eyes shoot open and my head look around, it was just kids, but my eye caught someone, a someone who was sitting on a bench further away from me, she was a tall well built woman who had wavy yet messy long hair. She cupped her chin in concentration as she stared at her phone, her brows furrowed and her finger tapping at the screen frantically. I swallowed, feeling my stomach churn. I continued to stare at her, our eyes meeting momentarily, and I felt a bolt of electricity strike my soul. I held onto my bag tightly and rose to my feet, she did soon after, and I quickly walked over to her, my eyes filling with tears. She shoved her phone into her pocket and she grew nearer, and soon her face was fully in detail-- I gasped and leapt onto her, hugging her tightly and feeling her strong arms lift me up from the floor. "Oh my god! This isn't real!" I sobbed and cupped her cheeks. "Thorgy!??"