Lord I'm Fine

I put a lot of hard work into this (especially this chapter), and i have to be studying too, so this means a lot to me! I hope you love it and even if you dont want to vote and you're a ghost reader, i jus wanna say thanks for taking time to read the stuff that i create. <3 

Aquaria

Once we got back to my car, Miz insisted we should go to the mall; she wants to buy her mother gifts and because she never got to go before, considering she had to look at her own mother lying unconscious. I drove nice and slowly for her, even though the car was designed to go fast.

"You alright?" I asked, hearing a yawn.

"Yeah!" She giggled.

"Good," I smiled to myself and turned the wheel. She began to hum a little tune, one that her mother often hums while cooking. I smiled and took a shortcut onto a dirt road; this place has some nice vegetation and wasn't too compact, and you weren't allowed to drive up here but whatever. I drove even slower, taking a short second to look at her, she was staring out the window and turned slightly, her cute legs swaying back and forth to her rhythm. "Cracker-" I addressed gently, looking back at the dirt road. 

"Yeah!?" She piped, hearing her shuffle, suggesting she was now facing me.

"I love you," I glanced at her, seeing a big angelic smile that seemed like it was glowing.

"I love you too!" She said with purity. "Aqua! Are we nearly there yet?" 

"Almost, jus' gotta drive through here." I chuckled and heard her whine. 

"Boring!" She huffed.

"Well, when we get there, we can spend as much money as we want!"

"What if you run out soon?" She said in question. I chuckled.

"Trust me, we won't. My mother made a will that if she died not only all her money will go to me but the business she owns will go to me too!" I looked at her and winked, seeing her smile.

"Can we buy a mansion!? Or perhaps really expensive clothes? w-what about a dog!?" She squealed and I shook my head.

"Only if you want all that. I don't care about money, I have you and that's all I need." I said with a softened smile.

"W-Well, I feel bad now." She said quietly, "I love you more than any of that stuff!" 

"yeah right!" I joked, chuckling and raising my shoulders.

"No! I do! Like, if I had to live in the streets with no good clothes or food but I was with you all the time, I would do it!" 

"Cracker!" I laughed and felt my cheeks blush. She giggled and I heard her unbuckle her seatbelt, before lying over my lap and resting her head gently over my thighs. "Cracker! Don't!" I gasped and hit the breaks, stopping the car. "You can't distract someone while driving!" I furrowed my brows and she looked up at me with glowing eyes. It was impossible to stay mad at that gorgeous human. 

"It's fine! You were going like, super slow!" She hugged me tightly and groaned. "And I can't go that long without hugging you! You're like a drug to me." She lifted her head up and quickly placed a kiss on my glossy lips.

"Cracker, do you wanna get to the mall or not?" I smirked and cupped her face.

"Yes! But--" She stopped herself and a rose-tinted blush appeared on her cheeks. "Nevermind--You can carry on!" Her eyes had a sparkle of sadness inside them.

"Miz?" I grasped her hand and held it close as if she would be taken from me and torn from my arms this very second. She continued with a saddened tone.

"I just wanna spend time with you, in this car. And we are in the middle of nowhere sort of, and---it's peaceful." She smiled and I felt tears sting my eyes. I gasped a slight laugh and slid my hands around her waist, pulling her up onto my lap and holding her tightly and close to my body. She got comfortable and her face interred in my neck, and I felt her soft low and slow breaths on my skin.

"We aren't in the middle of nowhere you idiot," I said with a goofy grin, my hands trailing up and down her spine. "Although I would love that; just you and me together alone, and no one to find us." 

" I love you." She muffled, her body at complete rest and serenity. I admired her purity and compassion; it's what made me love her so much.

"I fucking adore you," I said with a slightly harsh tone. I heard a tired yawn. 

"I'd do anything for you, Aqua," She tugged on my tight fitting shirt, and arched her back. God, I loved it when she called me Aqua, it was a guilty turn on. I turned my head to face her's and kissed her on her plump lips. Her hands came up to cup my jaw, allowing us to be fully bound to each other and nobody can ruin this moment. She ran her delicate fingers through my hair, her hand pulling it up between her fingers and letting each strand go gradually. She parted her lips and disconnected our kiss, only by millimeters.

"You're my everything." She muttered and her hands rested on my temples, her forehead resting against mine. I blinked and held my eyes shut just to stop any tears.

"Well, you are the best thing to happen to me." I pulled her head and smashed my lips into hers once again, the kiss growing lustful and our faces turning each second and fueling me from head to toe with joy and passionate arousal. My hand groped around the side of the seat, finding a lever to lay the seat down as if it were a bed. I pulled away and snarled with a grin, hearing her giggle as I pushed her slowly down over the seat. I loved being on top of her, I loved that feeling of control and how she is mine and no one else's. My body coiled itself around hers and we continued to kiss hungrily, my hands slowly and sexually smoothing her thigh, trailing it up to her panties.

"W-wait-" she pulled away and I frowned.

"Yeah baby?" I forced a smile and twirled a finger in her hair.

"Are you sure its okay here?" She sat up and rested on her hand, tucking a blonde strand from her face behind her ear. I rolled my eyes and crawled on top of her once again.

"Of course! Just relax." I straddled her and ran my hands up and down her chest.

"What if the mall closes soon?" She panicked.

"Then we can sleep here overnight, we are off road aren't we?" I tugged on her cute bra strap that lied off her shoulder slightly, before pulling down the other. She placed her hands above her head and smiled.

"Okay,"

---