Come Home To Me

Kinda smut!

Miz

Once I finished brushing my teeth, I got changed into some simple clothes and went back into my room hoping to see Aquaria, but she was gone.

"Aquaria?" I called out.

"Cracker, come down here!" She yelled from down the stairs. I groaned and rolled my eyes, walking out and dashing down the stairs faster than normal, seeing her bright grin. "Your mother is home! And she said that it wasn't too much treatment to get her back to health again, so the hospital let her out early!" Aquaria looked over, and I followed, seeing my mother sitting meekly on the sofa, her head hung low. I covered my face and gasped, feeling myself begin to cry. "Um-" Aquaria pet my back soothingly. I didn't hesitate to run over, leaping onto her and shrouding her in a tight hug. 

"I missed you!" I cried, hearing her laugh into my ear, her hands caressing my back in such a loving motherly way, which I missed for a long time.

"It was only a few days," She chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"It feels like forever! Even one day is too long!" I smiled to myself and pulled away. "I have a gift for you!"

"Oh, I like those!" She nodded and held her hands together. I looked at Aquaria who was leaning against the doorframe with a warm smile on her face. I fell to my knees and rummaged through all the bags, trying to find what was my mother's. "Oh my gosh! You went to the mall?"

"Yeah," Aquaria answered for me. "She even got a dress and diamond necklace which I proudly paid for." She bragged, making me feel awful, knowing my gift wasn't as expensive as what Aquaria got for me. 

"Well," I looked at my mother who nodded in agreement. "My gift isn't as expensive-- b-but-" I pulled my hand out, showing the fluffy stuffed bear which was too adorable not to get for her. And of course, her eyes lit up, and she covered her mouth with one hand, and took the gift in the other, in such a way that if she snatched it, it would tear apart. She was gentle. She shook her head and looked away, forcing back tears.

"It's amazing, sweetie!" She barely said. I giggled and looked behind me, seeing the blue dress that I have completed, in such little time, sitting on the table.

"And-" I quickly dashed over to it and grabbed it, before running back over and sitting down next to her, hearing a slight gasp. "I made you this!" I beamed and her eyes sparkled.

"Oh my gosh!" She placed the bear to the side gently and held the dress up. "You made this!? I can't believe it!"

"Yeah!" I shuffled closer and noticed her eyes watering, her fingers touching the fabric like it was made of gold.

"It looks gorgeous! And it looks like it was bought from an expensive fashion store!"

"Yeah Yeah..." I turned away and twirled a finger in my hair. I felt her shuffle and she hugged me tightly, pulling my head to meet hers. 

"Thank you, sweetheart." She pet my back and chuckled weakly, before pulling away. "I'm going to let you girls hang out together, I need some rest." 

"Definitely!" I nodded and kissed her cheek quickly, before looking back at Aquaria who was still leaning against the door, an angered expression plastered on her face. Her eyes were dark and her cheeks were red. "Aqua! Wanna go upstairs?" I smiled, not noticing her lip quiver for a few moments. I frowned.

"yeah sure." She said quickly, walking quickly up the stairs. I took a deep breath and stood up, shooting my mother a big smile before running after her.

"Aqua?" I asked, seeing my bedroom door slightly open, indicating she must have gone in. I pushed it open slowly, seeing her sitting on the bed with her hair draped around her face as she sulked with her head hung low. "Aquaria, don't be sad, what's wrong?" I asked softly, closing the door and running some fingers through my hair nervously.

"Nothing," She mumbled, lying down and hugging herself. I smiled to myself  at how pretty she looks-- "Can we just nap, like you promised?"

"I didn't promise anything, babe." I chuckled and sat on the bed, placing a hand on her leg and caressing her skin.

"Please-" She muttered into the duvet.

"Of course! c'mere-" I leaned down and grabbed her waist, pushing myself close to her and spooning her from behind. "Whatever is wrong, I'll always love you, just remember that." I pulled her hair back and to the side, allowing me to kiss her neck.

"Cracker," she asked, staying as stiff as a board in my arms. I hummed into her neck and smiled.

"Yeah?" My hand travelled down in between her thighs, making her breathing hitch.

"Is there anyway you could come closer?" She whispered. I chuckled and purred into her ear, pushing myself closer and lifting a leg over her hips.

"You know I would if I could."

"I love you so much," She said, shuffling and pushing her back into my stomach.

"I love you too--" I ran a hand through her hair, my other hand desperately groping and caressing her thighs, my fingers then slowly wandered up to her crotch, making her release a sweet moan from her lips. "Can we play please? I'm so turned on by just feeling you-" I licked her ear and nipped lovingly.

"Miz," She gasped and lifted her leg slowly, allowing my hand to massage her through the fabric of her panties. "Oh--oh god-"

"Yeah, I knew you would give in to me." I giggled. She groaned in protest, but her actions spoke otherwise. "You can't turn me down." I sucked her neck, leaving a dark red mark under her jaw, I loved being dominant, I loved her. My fingers pushed the material of her panties out of the way and I circled her entrance, making her cry out so suddenly.

"You're such a bitch!" She moaned, pressed the back of her head hard against my neck.

"Am I? Because you seem to love getting your pussy touched constantly by me..." I pulled on her hair and she squealed.

"Yes! Oh god I do! I want it everyday!" Her hips pushed against my fingers, making her whine. "Oh god! Oh god!"

"Already? Wow, how can you be so weak and whiny so soon?" I teased, pushing a finger in.

"You're so pretty, and your hands work so good!"

"Well, I'm flattered." I mumbled, picking up my speed, triggering her to squirm in my grasp.