You'll Want To Be Mine

Warning: mentions of blood

Miz

I stared out at the tall grass whizzing past, Aquaria was driving quite fast and I felt uneasy, but I trusted her with my life, so the thought of crashing never crossed my mind.

"Isn't this a little fast?" I asked, turning and looking at her small smile.

"Nah! I've gone faster!" She laughed and I looked at the horizon, feeling like I was a super fast superhero. I opened the window and poked my head out slightly, immediately pulling it back in.

"Ah!" I squeaked. Aquaria laughed at me.

"You're an idiot!"

"No, you!" I pouted, desperately wanting to push her down.

"Who's a cutie? Not me, you are! All cuties are practically idiots!" She closed her eyes and shrugged with a snobby grin.

"No!" I folded my arms and rested my head on my seatbelt. I heard a chuckle and I phased out momentarily, hearing the air that was passing the car vigorously drone on. Like loud wind.

"I can see some cottages! Its up here and we'll be back on the main road." She hummed and I smiled, closing my eyes and simply waiting to arrive; I didn't want to find myself desperate again, Aquaria was like cocaine to me. "Oh my god!" Aquaria blurted out, scaring me and making my head shoot up. She stopped the car suddenly making me almost fall forwards.

"What!?" I looked at her with worry, but she had a smile spread across her face.

"Do you see that? On the side of the trail?" She leaned her head closer to mine, and I blinked, searching for what she could be intrigued by. I hummed and noticed a large green lizard.

"A lizard?"

"Yes! I haven't had one of those in a long time!" She looked through her drawer and pulled out a gun-

"A gun!?" I almost yelled. But she shook her head vigorously.

"I have a license, my mother-- um.." She inhaled deeply as if she was preparing to say something terrible. "-trained me. I miss my old lifestyle, I miss the wine she makes for me. I feel so empty without it." She sighed and opened her window further, pointing the gun at the creature.

"I'm sorry," I bit my nail and heard her chuckle.

"No, I love this new lifestyle with you," she pulled the trigger and it emitted a surprisingly quiet sound that resembled a harsh 'ping' like a sniper. "Its so calm and it acts as therapy to me, just seeing you every day. My therapist can't bring joy to me like you." She looked at me with a blush and I smiled.

"Aqua," I giggled, "you're too kind!"

"Am I?" She opened the door and walked out, picking up the dead lizard with her bare hands. "Perfect shot!"

"Aqua, what are you gonna do with it?" I asked meekly, hearing her snort.

"Eat it!"

"Yuck!" I blurted, seeing her big smile.

"No, just try some it tastes great! We can rest for a little bit and have a snack!" She grinned and looked at me with sparkling eyes. I couldn't say no.

"I'll try some." I stepped out of the car and closed the futuristic-looking door. I saw her sit down on the grass and gather stones.

"Can you fetch my lighter and pocket knife from the car please?" She fluttered her eyelashes and I groaned.

"I just closed it!" My arms folded stiffly.

"Please, baby girl?" She arranged the stones in a circle and then reached for a stick. My cheeks flamed and I opened the door again, the stuffy heat of the car hitting my face. I opened the drawer and ruffled through the many items and CD's before I saw a pink lighter: I picked it up and continued rummaging through to find the pocket knife she mentioned. I decided to look at the other drawer that was under it and saw the knife sitting lone at the very back. I picked it up and inspected it; the black rose pattern on the leather casing was so pretty, and it practically screamed Aquaria. "Babe?" I heard Aquaria call me. I gasped and pulled my body out of the car, hitting my head on the framing.