Angel's Call

WARNING: extreme triggering content, which i wont say what it is specifically because i dont wanna ruin the story :( but please be aware! 

Aquaria

I yawned, waking up to the sight of Cracker's naked back to me, her skin glistening in the rays of the sun. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, spooning her in a tight warm hug. I inhaled the smell of her hair and the smell of the morning, the two mixed was like actual heaven. I must have died. And--of course-- how the sun's rays reflected on her white skin, and how the room was dusty and bleak yet so bright and vibrant, making it seem so peaceful and quiet. I hated the night, I never used to, but my mother made the night so pretty and so important to me, but now she's gone the night is just evil, and even with Cracker with me, it still feels like something is always gonna be lingering over me. The daylight was different, it was so happy and so loving, it reminded me of Cracker and her love. I felt her shuffle in my arms, I loosened my grip and she turned around, her angelic face inches from mine. Her lips were parted slightly, showing her cute two front teeth. I placed my thumb on her bottom lip and trailed it down slowly and gently to her chin and under her jaw, feeling her warm skin in my hand. I traced her jawline, admiring how perfect it was, and how much she reminded me of myself.

She hummed and her eyelids fluttered open, her blue orbs dilating at the sight of me. A smile spread across her lips and she yawned, letting out a cute squeak.

"Hi baby girl," I circled her cheek with my finger and she giggled.

"Hi Aqua," She buried her face in the crook of her arm and made hard but gentle eye contact with me.

"Did you have pretty dreams?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was about you." She mumbled. "You and I were in this strange boat, on an ocean that was rainbow, and the sky was violet!"

"Sounds about right," my hands traced her ribs feeling the soft texture of her skin change at each bone, she murmured and beamed. I simply giggled and heard her cackle a sweet laugh.

---

It was lunchtime, and me and Miz sat watching a reality TV show on the sofa. I couldn't hear the sound well considering Cracker was munching and crunching on a bag of chips. It didn't annoy me; she was adorable no matter what she did. I reached for one but she pulled the bag away.

"These are mine!" She squeaked, scrunching her pointy nose.

"I'm the prettiest!"

"Are you!?" She said, pretending to sound shocked.

"I'm kidding! You are! But please gimme one!" I put my hands together in a praying gesture and she laughed, taking out a chip and putting it into my hungry mouth. I nibbled and she giggled at me, how childish it was. It crunched within the force of my teeth, and she took out another, I opened my mouth once I finished the last, and bit down with my eyes closed, hearing a loud crunch. I rested my head on her shoulder, hearing her laugh.

"You're my baby girl now," She laughed and quickly straddled me, her lower body pushing hard against mine, kissing me and cupping my cheeks in her warm hands. Her tongue danced with mine but was soon halted by her pulling away and staring at me straight in the eye.

"I don't wanna be your baby!" I faked a whine and she snickered.

"Well tough luck, you are now." She said sternly. I let out an unusually high pitched whine.

"I wanna watch TV! This is my favourite part!" I looked past her body, fixing my eyes on the TV screen. She grabbed my hair and forced my head back.