Our Happy Days/ Money Won't Get There

Warning: Descriptions of gore/violence and extremely triggering stuff near the end, so be warned!

Aquaria

Miz Cracker pranced around in her dress in glee, and she did such cute twirls and skips along the living room. I sat and watched, admiring the constant smile that was plastered on her gentle face.

"You're an absolute child!" I laughed, rummaging my hand through my bag of chips.

"No, I'm not!" She did another twirl and giggled. The dress looked unspeakably gorgeous on her, and that necklace was so perfect draped around her neck-- but one thing made me cringe and feel so much pain inside. It was that satanic scar above her chest. She probably never noticed, but the faint red outline of a pentagram just stood out all of a sudden; I never noticed or bothered much before when I've seen her chest. I didn't point it out however, she deserved to feel such unending happiness and even if I couldn't feel it as much as she does, I'll always try so hard to make sure she is the happiest girl alive. Of course, money can't buy happiness, I realised that once I was trapped in that hell, but that theory is proven just by me meeting Cracker, because I could never eradicate that constant feeling of love to her; it wasn't the money, it was just how no matter what she does, she always finds light in a situation, and that is truly admirable- "Aqua! Stop staring at me, I'm blushing!" She cut me out of my thoughts and I saw her turned slightly, her back arched and her finger slanting her bottom lip with a sexy smile.

"Oh! I'm ever so sorry, your highness!" I joked, bowing down and baring my teeth in a big smile. She played along and strutted up to me, grabbing the rim of my shirt around my neck and pulling me closer.

"Get me some food, slave!" She raised her hand mightily and I nodded.

"Yes, your majesty!" I grabbed my bag of chips and gave it to her bluntly, holding back a laugh.

"Mmm, thanks, peasant!" She turned around and strutted to the other side of the room and did more twirls. It was the purest thing I've ever seen. "I do declare! I am the queen of--" She paused and a smile spread across her face, "All Crackers!" 

"Laamme!" I booed, hearing her gasp, insulted. 

"How dare you!" She boomed, an obvious attempt to sound scary. I just snorted and folded my arms. She stomped up to the shopping bags and sorted through one, grabbing the spike collar that came with the jacket she chose for me, and she glared at me. "You're gonna need to be punished!"

"Wow, you try so hard to be sexy!" I looked at my nails and closed my eyes, feeling awfully smug. I couldn't hide my act, however, she was unbearably attractive when acting dominant. "Punish me all you want!" I sassed. She scrunched her nose and walked over to me, grabbing my hair and forcing my head back.

"You're not gonna like it, slave!"

"Oh am I not?" I teased back, smirking. She wrapped the collar around my neck and done it up, her fingers then tracing along my jaw as she straddled me. The collar had a small hoop at the front, which made it seem more like an actual collar a slave would wear. She pulled my face closer and she kissed me lovingly, our mouths doing the same routine of connecting tongues and biting at our lips. "That wasn't a very good punishment," 

"Do you want to be punished?" She purred, pushing her thumb into my mouth, making me gasp. The moment was ruined by the sound of the doorbell ringing. I groaned and she frowned, sliding off me and exhaling a disheartened sigh, before opening the door to a police officer. My heart stopped.

"Excuse me, I have some updates on the house you reported  a week ago." He pulled out a notepad and read through them.

"Um-" Cracker stuttered and looked back at me for help. I took off the collar quickly and ran over to her, holding her hand sneakily behind our backs.