Forgive Me

Warning: mild fluff+hints of smut

Miz

I smiled to myself and snuggled closer into Aquaria's embrace, I completely forgot about my mother, and I shockingly didn't care anymore; as long as I'm with Aquaria, I didn't need to worry about anything. Her breath on my neck made me feel such comfort, and the way she pet my hair makes me feel safe, in her warm arms.

"You okay?" She whispered into my neck. I smiled and lifted my leg over her thighs.

"More than okay." I kissed her cheek with a beaming grin.

"I promise I'll be here for you. Always."

"I know, that's why I feel so safe with you." I opened my eyes and a sudden thud make me jump slightly. Aquaria let go of me and sat up, however, still remained close in my comfort.

"What was that?" Aquaria held my hand and I shrugged.

"Probably my mother--" I raised the corner of my mouth into a sad smile.

"Want to go on insta?" Aquaria asked, leaning down and most likely grabbing her phone from her jeans' back pocket.

"Sure!" I pulled the covers over my chest and she sat up with her phone in her hands.

"I haven't posted in ages. Mainly because I never hear from my friends anymore." Aquaria typed in her password and it unlocked, she pressed on the Instagram icon.

"We can take a picture now! It doesn't matter if no one will see." I pressed my body against hers and I felt her snuggle close to me.

"Of course baby girl." She opened her camera and set it to selfie mode.

"I look awful!" I covered my face and she gasped.

"No! You look beautiful! Show your face!" Aquaria pressed her lips into my cheek, I removed my hands from my face and smiled, making eye contact with the lenses. Luckily only our faces and necks were visible in the picture, nothing below that! She giggled into my face, indicating she had taken the picture already. I turned my head to face her, placing a kiss on her soft lips.

"I love you," I said bluntly. She giggled and averted her eyes to the screen, admiring the picture she took.

"You're my baby girl-" Aquaria rested her head to the side, against mine. She typed a caption I wasn't able to read and she posted it.

"You always say that!"

"But you are! You're such a cutie!" She giggled and nibbled my ear lovingly. I smiled to myself and felt her hand sneak under the blanket and grope my chest.

"What's it with you and doing that?" I asked, smirking. I shuffled slightly and groaned quietly under my breath, feeling her grip tighten.

"It may sound odd, but I love how they feel."

"That's not odd!" I chuckled and saw her eyes suddenly fix on the screen.

"Can be in certain contexts." She scrolled and I scrunched my nose.

"Stop speaking like a posh person!" I smiled and looked away, slightly embarrassed.

"Better than speaking like a not posh person!" She mocked my voice and I laughed. She laughed too and ran her fingers through her silky hair. "I'm joking!"

"You better be!" I bit my lip and pulled the covers off my body and sat on my knees. "I'm gonna get some snacks." I smiled and she looked up at me and nodded, before gazing back down at her phone. I stood up and got myself dressed in my underwear, I didn't bother with a bra, and wrapped myself in my gown. I skipped out and trotted down the stairs happily, walking out into the kitchen, only to see my mother holding a mug, staring at me straight in the eye. "Uh-" I quickly covered my face and tears stung my eyes. I backed out and turned around, looking back up. I ran into the living room and closed the door; I think waiting for her to leave would be a better idea. I heard the door open and a gentle expression plastered on my mothers face. She sighed sadly and put the mug down, walking over to me slowly.