11 - Encounter With Deidara (Re-Upload)

- Nobody's POV -

Suigetsu was the first one to wake up, the next morning. He decided to go for a morning walk in the nature around the village. Also to take a look at Naruto and Sympio, how they are doing. He put on his clothes and got to the river, where he saw Naruto and Sympio sleeping. Sympio was laying in the flowers, while Naruto was sleeping against a tree.

''Aw man, nothing happened between those two last night..'' He whispered with an annoyed face.

''Guess I should wake them up then, huh..'' He walked to Naruto and shook him awake.

Naruto opened his eyes slowly. He saw Suigetsu, and then looked around. ''What the what? Where am I?'' He looked at his surroundings and then he saw Sympio, laying on the flowers. ''W-w-wait.. I... We didn't-''. His eyes widened and he stood up, looking at Sympio from above.

''S-Sympio.. W-wake up..'' He said, a bit scared.

Sympio opened her eyes slowly, and looked at the flowers. ''Flowers?'' She said, a bit confused. ''Hmm..'' Then she saw Naruto and Suigetsu. ''Naruto..'' Sympio said.

Naruto smiled and grabbed her hand, helping her stand up.

''Suigetsu.. How did you know we were here?'' Sympio asked, a bit mad.

Suigetsu's eyes widened. ''I... Eh..'' I saw what happened last night between you two.

They both were very annoyed. ''Don't you have any manners?'' Sympio said, blushing heavily.

Suigetsu was annoyed too. ''Hey! I just went checking on you, to see if you were okay!''

''So what?! When I was with Naruto, why didn't you go away?!''

''Do you remember yesterday, what he did to you?!''

''So what, it doesn't mean he'll do it again!!''

''Don't blame me, I didn't know!!''

''You could also join us, instead of watching us!!''

''No that would ruin the moment!''

''What moment?!''

''Your moment, you know, what people do when they are in love at night!''

''We aren't in love, idiot!''

''Well it seemed like it!''

''You're wrong with your idea's!''

''No I'm not, everyone would think like that!!''

''You're just a stalker!''

''No I'm not!! I'm just looking after my friends!''

''THAT'S THE SAME, YOU IDIOT!''

''NO IT'S NOT, IT'S SOMETHING VERY DIFFERENT!''

''LIAR!''

''I'M NOT A LIAR, YOU JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH!''

''RASENSHURIKEN!'' The shuriken blowed them both away.

Sympio and Suigetsu were staring at each other.

Kabuto and Orochimaru showed up. ''Why are you all making so much noise?'' Kabuto asked.

''They are having a discussion about, nothing. Let's just go.'' Naruto said, a bit annoyed.

Time Skip

''Are we there yet?'' Suigetsu asked.

''Yeah, almost. The Hidden Mist is very close. We could reach it by evening.'' Naruto answered.

Sympio's stomach got fully healed again, so there were no more reasons to stop, but..

''I sense Leaf Ninja in the Hidden Mist.'' The snake said.

''Then I'm not the only one.'' Sympio said, holding her scythe ready to attack.

''I can also sense some other ninja.. But not from the Leaf nor the Mist and...'' Naruto said.

''It's.. A strong one, if I'm right.'' Kabuto continued Naruto's scentence.

''Wait a minute.. I can hear.. Screaming people..'' Sympio said confused.

''Is somebody else destroying the village?'' The white haired boy asked.

''Could be. Let's speed up a little!!''

- Sasuke's POV -

''Damn those Akatsuki people! They're searching the Jinchuriki from the 6 Tails, Utakata!'' One of them explodes everything, so we got separated! I don't know if they're even alive!'' I runned through the streets. The blonde Akatsuki member looks at me the whole time. I can't attack if he looks at me..

- Sakura's POV -

We all got separated, but Ino and I are still together. I won't let go of her hand, or I'll lose her out of my sight too. I hope Sasuke's alright..

''Ino, we have to stop that Akatsuki guy! He's killing all those innocent people with his bombs!'' I yelled at her, trying to be audible, because everything is in chaos.

''I know that! If only Shikamaru was here, I could use my mind transfer jutsu!'' She yelled back.

- Nobody's POV -

''Look at that..'' Team Yugon said at the same time.

The Leaf, Mist and Akatsuki looked at them. ''Naruto formed a group huh..'' Sasuke whispered to himself.

''Who are you, think you can interfere? Hmp.'' Deidara said to them.

''We're here to help you destroy the village.'' Naruto said with an evil smirk.