6 - Sympio

The sun was shining. There was no cloud to be seen. birds were singing and children were playing in the Village hidden in the Flowers. But it also was their last day of playing....

- Nobody's POV -

''It's so peaceful here..'' Naruto said.

''Yeah.. But soon it will come to an end..'' Suigetsu smirked.

''Hey. I'm hungry. Let's find something to eat, before we destroy it.'' Naruto runned to the village, seeking for a restaurant.

''He's evil, but also a child sometimes..'' Kabuto said.

''No. He's smart.'' Said the snake.

''I'm hungry too! Wait for me, Naruto!'' Suigetsu runned after Naruto, followed by Kabuto and Orochimaru.

- Naruto's POV -

I looked around everywhere. But I didn't find one place! I was looking at the ground, while running. Suddenly, I saw a girl coming at me. We both couldn't stop. We clashed and fell on the ground.

''I'm sorry!'' The girl with a brown ponytail stood up. She took my hand and helped me stand up.

''It's okay.'' I said. I tried to walk away, but the girl was still holding my hand.

''What is your name? Are you from this village?'' She asked.

''No. I'm a traveller.'' I tried to walk away again, but failed.

''My name is Sympio.'' (MY O.C. PLEASE DON'T COPY HER!!) She said.

I took a good look at her. She has a scythe in her other hand. She wears a green dress with green boots.

 She wears a green dress with green boots

''My scythe.. OH!'' She let go of my hand and tried to hide it.

''It's a pretty cool scythe. What do you want to have for it?'' I asked.

''I'm sorry, it's not for sale. You see, this is my weapon.'' She said shy.

''So you're on the bad side huh..'' I smirked. ''In that case, I'm Naruto. I'm a future S rank criminal. Just you wait!''

''Oh.. And what is a criminal with such high rankings doing in this village, huh?'' Sympio said, trying to annoy me.

''I SAID FUTURE!'' I yelled. ''And what is your rank?''

'' A rank. There's a high bounty on my head. But nobody dares to kill me, because of my curse.'' She shows her hand. There are some black signs on it.

''What does your curse?'' I asked her.

''It curses your lifespan. When I touch you, you die instant.''  She said, smiling.

''Cool!'' I answered. ''Hey.. Do you like the Hidden Leaf Village?''

''No.. I hate them.. They killed my brother..'' She said sad.

''Oh..I'm sorry for that..'' I said, trying to be nice for once.

''It's okay. You didn't do anything.'' She smiled.

''Hey.. Do you maybe want to join us? We destroy villages, and at the end, we'll destroy Konoha! Do you want to come with us?'' I asked.

''What?! Destroy random villages?! How.. AMAZING!! YEAH COUNT ME IN!!'' She said with a big smile.

''Well then!'' I grabbed her scythe, knowing she would not let go. I pulled her with me to the others.

- Nobody's POV -

''You guys, this is Sympio. She's a scythe user. And she has the death curse.'' Naruto said.

''Where did you find such a beautiful lady?'' Suigetsu looked at her with a pervy face.

Sympio closes her eyes. ''Sheesh..'' She whispered while sighing.

''You know I HATE boys with white hair. I like to kill them.'' She smirked.

Suigetsu backed off.

''Hey Sympio, do you know a place where we can eat?'' Naruto asked.

''Yeah. It's under this city. Come on!'' Sympio runned off, followed by us.

''It's a restaurant, made by the Dark Clan, my clan. Our kekkei genkai is the curse, so watch out by touching people. I have it on my hand, but some others on the head, leg, back, arm, wherever!'' She warned.

''Ok.. Interesting..'' Orochimaru smirked.

Sympio shows a secret passage to the restaurant.

''Hello everyone! I wanted to say that this is gonna be my last meal here, I'm going to avenge my brother!'' She yelled.

Everyone looked sad. This was a very loving clan, for some people being an A rank Criminal clan.

''Yeah! That's my Sympio! Avenge Izuki! My beautiful child!'' A woman said.

''I promise I'll come back alive!'' She smiled.

''Are these people your comrades? Nice to meet you, I'm Sympio's mom.'' She grabbed Naruto's hand and shook it. Naruto thought he was gonna die because of the curse.

''Don't worry, my mother has it in her neck. And another thing, they start with the Hidden Flower Village..'' Sympio said.

''Oh we don't mind. If it's destructed, we can build our own village here! The Village Hidden In The Ash!'' A clanmate said.

''Ok then. With permission of your clan.. Let's go Sympio! Let's destroy the hidden Flower!''

_
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only the ft and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!