12 - The Deal between 15

- Nobody's POV -

''Whaaaat?!'' Deidara looked at Yugon as if they were flying elephants.

''It's the truth, we can prove it with pleasure.'' Sympio said.

''No way! This village is mine! I may destroy it.. WITH MY ART!!" He yelled at her.

Sympio rolled her eyes and destroyed a house. Deidara glared at her. ''Sorry, you took your time. Now it's my turn!'' 

Naruto and Suigetsu followed her lead. ''Yeah!'' They both said.

Sasuke was glaring at Naruto. ''He's so stupid.''

Sympio saw Sasuke glaring at Naruto and decided to talk to him. ''You guys handle this part of the village, I'll do the other side!'' She said to them. They both nodded. Then she jumped to Sasuke.

''Hey Deidara! Want to lend us a hand maybe?'' Naruto said annoyed. Deidara bite on his lip. His eyes were closing. He looked very annoyed.

''NO, YOU GUYS LEND ME A HAND, HN!!'' He yelled at them and destroyed some shops and people.

Suigetsu chuckled. ''Don't let your guard down, Suigetsu!'' Naruto protected him from a fireball jutsu.

''Oh, yeah! Forgot about that!'' He said. The blonde rolled his eyes. Deidara jumped from his clay bird on the ground, in front of the two boys.

''Who are you? And why are you destroying the village? Don't tell me.. You want the Six Tails too, because I will get him first, Hn.'' He said.

''No. We are just destroying villages for fun. We don't want Tailed Beasts, we don't need them!'' Suigetsu said.

Naruto felt Kurama get mad, and the blonde glared at Suigetsu. ''Ahem. Anyway, why do you want Tailed Beasts?'' He asked him.

''We want to revive the Ten Tails! And to do so, we need all Nine Tailed Beasts in our custody! And with 'we', I mean the Akatsuki of course! We are famous.. Because of my art!! So tell me, who are you people? Hn.'' He said.

''We're Yugon. We want to destroy all of the Hidden Villages! And with our finale, we will destroy Konoha!'' Naruto said proudly.

''Konoha, huh.. That's where the Nine Tails Jinchuriki is. Maybe we can work together! You help us capture the Tailed Beasts, and we help you guys to destroy the villages! But to do so, I need to discuss it with my boss..My name is Deidara, by the way.'' The blonde said.

''Yeah okay. Good plan I guess..'' The Jinchuriki answered. He closed his eyes..

- Naruto's POV -

''Kurama, are you there?'' I asked.

There was no response. I decided to unlock the seal. When the seal was gone, Kyuubi grabbed me in his hand and took me closer to his head.

''YOU IDIOT! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! If they find out you're the Nine Tails Jinchuriki, you're done for!! Literally!'' He yelled at him.

''I know that, but if they find out, I'll be long gone. I promise.. You won't get extracted from me!'' I said, trying to convince him.

''Please kit.. Don't do it.. If you're dead.. I will be alone again.. And.. The world will get destroyed. Whoever these people are, the Ten Tails is out of their capability!'' He said, trying to convince me.

''Kurama.. This boy, Deidara, is from my generation. I doubt there will be old people in that group that know that you're sealed inside me. It will be safe.''

Kurama letted me go. ''Only if you're 100% sure about this..''

I nodded and smiled, then got out the mindscape.

- Nobody's POV -

''Wake up, you damn idiot!'' Naruto heard Suigetsu calling out for him.

He opened his eyes. ''What..?'' He said.

''You collapsed in all of a sudden! Why? Hn.'' Deidara asked.

''Nothing important, I just didn't get enough sleep.'' He said.

Suigetsu smirked. ''I guess Sympio did snore a lot, huh..'' The Jinchuriki glared at him.

He looked around. The Snake and his servant were standing around him as well.

''Mindscape, I guess, isn't that right-'' Orochimaru said.

Naruto knew what he was going to say, so he pushes Orochimaru on the ground. Naruto jumped on him and put his foot on his mouth. ''You better shut your trap, Oro.'' He said with an evil tone.

He turned around and saw Deidara being confused. ''Okay.. Let's go to the Akatsuki's hideout once that girl is back and this village is destroyed, hn.'' He said.

Everyone nodded.

- Sympio's POV -

I didn't lose the Raven out of my sight. I just wanted to know why he is looking at Naruto like that. He saw me coming at him, but he didn't stand in battle formation. It  looked like he expected me. When I arrived, he turned slowly towards me.

''What do you want?'' He asked with a mad voice.

I got the creeps already of this guy.

''What did I do to you to receive that attitude?'' I asked, a bit annoyed.

He closed his eyes. ''Well, to start, you are my friends best friend it seems, and you are a girl. I don't like girls. They all fall in love with me. Anyway, you're helping him deserting the village, what is bad for us. He belongs to Konoha. He could be back in the village, until you and your comrades decided to help him. Now you're forcing him to destroy villages. It makes me sick.'' He said cold to me.

I was really annoyed. ''First of all, he's not your friend. I might be a girl, but I don't fall for idiots like you. I'm not helping him deserting your village, you caused that. And we help him, because we care about him, and he cares about us. And I'm not forcing him to do so, this is his free will. And now, why are you glaring at him like that?'' I answered and said.

''We want him back. I'm not losing him out of my sight. That's the only reason I'm looking at him.'' He said.

''Wait.. So you're not glaring?! Your neutral face looks so.. Bossy, annoying, mad and serious!'' I yelled at him.

I better did not say that, I pissed him off...