25 - The Suna Reinforcements

A/N: OMG GUYS! 1K VIEWS! Thank you so much! I've never imagined anyone reading this and voting for this!! Thanks so much to all of you <3

- Nobody's POV -

''SHINO! WATCH OUT!'' Kiba yelled.

But Shino didn't see Konan coming. He couldn't react in time since his brain was faster than his body.

Suddenly, a woman appeared in front of Shino. She has blonde hair and a giant fan. She blew away the papers. ''Scared of paper? You guys are lame.'' She teased.

But then she saw the woman in front of her transform into a human. ''....Oh.'' She said.

''You're a Suna ninja. What are you doing here?'' Konan asked.

''We are helping our friends and allies of course. What else?'' She said.

''Allies...'' She repeats. ''What is your name, girl?''

''Temari.'' She answers.

Shino and Kiba widened their eyes. ''This is gonna be a girl fight... We'd better stay out of this... Others need our help, we can't do anything against her...''

Asuma sended the two boys over to Sakura's team. She's healing everyone. ''Where's Shikamaru?'' Sai asked, when he woke up.

''Still burying Hidan I guess.'' The pinkette answered.

''We'll be you guards. You all look exhausted.'' Kiba said.

''That's because we are exhausted, moron!'' Sasuke said.

Kiba put his hands up in defeat and looked around the battlefields. Most battles are ending. The only ones remaining are Temari vs Konan, Neji, Tenten and Lee vs Kisame. Where the Pains, Nagato, Zetsu and Tobi did go is a really hard question. Sasuke smiled. His brother is back. Now only the stupid dobe, and then we're complete.

Suddenly, Zetsu and 1 Pain, (the one that can only take damage with taijutsu) appeared in front of them. Kiba and Shino took them. But then, another Pain appeared. The Asura Path. (The one that can transform his body into mechanical armor and weaponry.) Sakura had no chakra left, and everyone was just regenerating. A giant iron tail appeared and was about to stab the pinkette once again, but a puppet blocked it. ''I don't think so, buddy.'' He said.

''Kankuro!'' The pinkette said happy.

''I'll deal with this guy, Gaara. You go on.'' He said.

''Someone's missing from the rookies...'' The Kazekage said.

''Yeah it's Shikamaru, but he's dealing with one of the Akatsuki right now.'' Sasuke said.

''Alone? That's stupid. I'm going to help him.'' Gaara said.

Ino, Sai, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi and Yamato all stood up. Choji was sleeping. ''We'll go with you!'' They all (except for Cho) said.

''Okay then let's go!'' They ran into the forest.

''I'll deal with you, Pain.'' Kankuro said while playing with his puppet. The Pain was staring at him, and then was standing in battle position.

''Temari... Girl versus girl... I wonder who will win...'' Konan said. She started to attack her. Temari grinned and then blew the papers away with her fan.

''Not only fire types are effective against paper, you know lady.'' The blonde said.

''Call me Konan. It's my name.'' The purple haired girl said.

Temari rolled her eyes. ''Yeah I know that it's your name, lady!''

✧ ,,.-~'.›♥‹.'~-.,,✧

Not much time later, the group arrived at where Nagato and Hidan kidnapped Shikamaru. They all saw his clothes laying on the ground and some blood.

''SHIKAMARU!'' Ino yelled. She was a bit scared and thought this was fake, since he was smart.

''His clothes are ripped off of him...'' Kakashi said while picking up his clothes and investigating it.

''Did Hidan do this?'' Sai asked.

''Well probably since it's most logic...'' Sasuke mumbled, but still everyone could hear it.

''Blood. What did Hidan do to him?'' Sakura asked out loud.

''Hey look at this! A paper with some words!'' Yamato said. Everyone gathered around him and read the words that were written on it. They knew what he meant with the words. Shikamaru, Kidnapped, Naruto, Found out, Hidden Rain, Blood.

''Hidden Rain, here we go! To save Shikamaru and Naruto!'' Sakura said.

''Blood. We have to hurry.'' Sasuke grabbed Sakura's hand and Kakashi's hand. Then he pulled them with him fast towards the Hidden Rain. Yamato, Ino and Sai followed. Gaara looked at the blood, and the ripped clothes. ''I think I know what that Hidan bastard did to Shikamaru. He could do it with Naruto too, before they kill him...'' With that said, he followed the rest.

_
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only the ft and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!