13 - Keep An Eye Out

- Nobody's POV -

''What did you say?!" Sasuke yelled at Sympio.

''I don't mean it like that! It's just.. You look bossy! Anyway, stop with trying to get Naruto back, he doesn't want any of you. Really... I mean it.. Stay away from him..'' A tear rolls down of her cheek.

''Why are you crying in all of a sudden? What happened?'' Sasuke is now interested.

''When we were on our way here.. Naruto was lost in the darkness for a moment.. He kicked me in my stomach.. If he kicked someone without healing jutsu.. That person would be done for. I was really scared, but I never felt fear before. Stay away from him. Because when even we, his closest friends can't handle him..'' She turned her back to him.

Sasuke looks at her. ''So he really has become evil huh...''

Sympio looks at the ground. ''Yeah.. Sadly..''

''Then this was the beginning.'' Sasuke said to her.

The girl turned around. ''What do you mean, the beginning?''

''Before we left Konoha, our Hokage sended a message to all the shinobi in the Hidden Leaf. She said that he will become a very dangerous villian, at the end he can even kill his loved ones and friends. We need to stop him before that happens.''

The brunette nodded. ''I understand, but I can't betray him..''

''Why not?''

''I am from the Dark Clan. I'm in a villian clan, to put it in other words. Villians need bonds with other villians to make sure not to get killed. If I betray the Uzumaki clan, my clan will hate me.. And, I won't betray him as a friend.'' She said.

Sasuke's eyes widened. ''You're from the Dark Clan?!'' He grabbed her arm.

''Hey! What's the big idea!'' She pushed him away.

''I was ordered to bring you back to your clan. I warned them about Naruto. They want you back immediately.'' He said with no emotions in his voice.

''I wont! I'll betray a fellow villian!''

''Then you'll betray the Uchiha.''

''What do you mean?! You aren't a villian!''

''I was. Now I am the star of the village.''

''Serious? But if I go back, they will hate me for sure..''

''No. It's the opposite. They will be glad.''

Sasuke was looking in Sympio's eyes. They were filled with water, but she didn't let them spill. She saw him looking at her and closed her eyes. The raven walked to her and put his hand on her shoulder. Sympio's eyes opened. Filled with hatred and madness in all of a sudden. ''I won't. I still have to avenge my brother.'' She said cold and runned back to Naruto.

Sasuke's eyes widened. ''I have to avenge my brother'' Those words were haunting his mind. ''Damn you!'' Sasuke followed her and grabbed her hand. Naruto and the others saw it all happen.

''What?!'' She yelled in his face. The tears were gone. ''Avenge your brother. But promise me two things. One, please give up being a villian once you avenged him. Second, keep an eye out for me on Naruto. I'll give you this lacrima. You can talk to me any time with it.'' Sympio slowly nodded.

She got the lacrima in her hands. It is as hard as iron, but it looks like a tear. It is as big as Sympio's hand. Sasuke dissapeared. Sympio was holding the lacrima and pinched it. It dissapeared in her hand.

''Sympio, what did he tell you? Whatever it is, don't believe him. I did, once before.. And it didn't turn out well..'' Naruto said to her. The brunette gave him a fake smile. ''Don't worry, it was nothing important, let's just go to the next village!''

They all looked at Orochimaru. ''The next village will be the Hidden Rain. If we go now, we will be there with the evening. We could then sleep there before destroying it.'' He said.

Sympio suddenly collapsed.

- Sympio's POV -

''Brother... What do I do??'' She asked.

''Do what you must do.. Take care of the evil. Just like we both used to.. Don't follow this path any longer, Sympio.. You've avenged me by killing people..''

''No brother.. I have to follow it a little longer.. I didn't destroy the Hidden Leaf. I'm leaving Yugon, that's for sure anyway.''

Her brother has light blue hair, with white highlights. His skin was pale and his eyes were blue. ''Sympio dear sister.. You're taking it easy, by doing little steps..''

''Yeah.. I promised some guy to stop being a villian after I avenged you on Konoha.'' I said.

''I see.. But Sympio, I have to tell you something..'' He said.

''What is it?'' I asked.

''Go to Konoha without anyone noticing. I'll tell you there when the most important people of the Leaf and you are there. I'll tell you the truth. Go to Konoha whenever you feel like, sis. I'll wait.''

_
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only the ft and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!