15 - The Truth About Me

A/N: Get ready for a long.. Long story XD

-Nobody's POV -

''Right. I will. At first, my name is Izuki. It's a pleasure to meet you all. Everyone, especially Sympio, listen closely. It was 16 years ago, when the Kyuubi attacked the Hidden Leaf. Back in those days, the hidden Flower and the Leaf weren't enemies. They were allies with the Leaf. So when the Flower village heard they were under attack, we went to Konoha to help them. We were in time. So we all fought against the Nine-Tails. I was with them. I was only 6, but I was a Jounin. I was Itachi's best friend, back in those days. So I learned a lot from him. He was with Sasuke, so he couldn't fight. When the Kyuubi attacked him, I protected them, but with a sacrifice. I lost my arm. Then I heard about Naruto. I wanted to help the 4th Hokage to help him, but I failed. I let my guard down and got impaled. But I survived. I returned to the Flower, because the hospitals were already full. From that day on, I couldn't return home. I had to stay in the hospital forever. Then you were born. You grew up, without a brother being there for you. So somethimes, I left the hospital without anyone noticing and played with you. I loved you. And in return, you visited me everyday. And every night we played. You wanted to become a ninja, so I taught you my skills with the scythe. And then, before I knew, you were 10. My condition became worse. The wound from the Kyuubi killed me. But to prevent you from avenging my death on the Jinchuriki, I told it was Konoha's fault. I said it, because I thought you wouldn't attack a village that strong. Everyone believed me. Then the alliance stopped. I never got to say the truth. And then.. Now. There is Naruto. Naruto's true self is even more evil then the Kyuubi. Please stop him, I beg you all! I wanted to tell the truth a long time ago, but I couldn't because I was dead. But now, I am in Heaven, and I got to say these things to you. I hope you will forgive me, but you don't have to. I love you, Sympio..'' He said and disappeared.

''Brother..I love you too..'' Sympio cried and she collapsed on her knees. Sasuke and Sakura hugged her.

Sai looked at her, and then at the Hokage. ''So we have to stop Naruto no matter what..''

''Even if it means killing him.'' Sakura said. Sasuke sighed, when he heard that.

Sympio stopped crying and wiped her tears away. ''I know all of his plans. Lady Hokage, can I please, join the Leaf?'' She asked, almost begging.

''Yes. I was expecting that. Now. Tell us, what are the plans?''

''He's going to destroy every village there is. And he will destroy Konoha at last. We have to stop him. He's becoming more evil every second.'' She said.

Tsunade closed her eyes. ''I thought so. Thank you, Sympio. Now. You four! You will form a four man squad! Go and stop him!''

''Wait! There's one more thing! The Akatsuki.. Yugon and that organisation have an alliance. We have to be careful. And Orochimaru is with them as well..'' She said.

''You heard her! NOW GO!!'' The Hokage yelled at them.

''Yes m'lady!'' Sasuke, Sakura and Sai said. Sympio nodded. And bow down in respect.

They left, to find Naruto.

- Naruto's POV -

''Damn! Where did she run off to?!'' I felt my true self coming up.

''Take it easy, she's not gone!'' Suigetsu tried to calm me down.

''How do you know for sure?!'' I yelled/asked.

''Well.. Uh.. ANYWAY, let's just go to the Akatsuki hideout. Then we'll go to the Hidden Rain and destroy it. We'll find her on the way.'' He said to me.

I nodded. ''Very well then I guess..Akatsuki, here we come!''