8 - Poison

- Nobody's POV -

''Hey.. Naruto.. Since when is this girl coming with us? How do we know she's strong enough?'' Orochimaru asks.

''Well, she is an A rank criminal so..''

''That can also be a lie, you know...'' He mumbles.

''Wanna test it out?'' Sympio stopped running.

''Yes please.'' Orochimaru smirked. ''If you win, you can stay. If not, I may use you as a test subject.''

Suigetsu's eyes widened. ''Don't do it!''

''Deal.'' Sympio said. She turned towards him.

''Might as well enjoy a show. It's been a long time since I saw a good fight.'' Said Naruto. He goes sitting against a tree.

Sympio and Orochimaru were standing in battle formation.

''You really are a fool, by challenging me! You don't know what me and my scythe can do!'' Said Sympio.

The brunette runned to Orochimaru, she pulled her scythe above Orochimaru and dropped him down. Orochimaru dodged and let his snakes get out his sleeve, ready to capture the girl. Sympio chopped their heads of with her scythe.

''Impressive.. You have a good speed..'' Orochimaru smirked.

''I could say the same for you..''

Orochimaru jumped in the sky, and Sympio followed him.

''SCYTHE LEVEL 2!'' She yelled. her scythe transformed in Hidan's scythe. Not red, but a black one.

(The Akatsuki isn't here yet in this story, so Naruto didn't recognize him XD)

She throwed her scythe towards Orochimaru, who was circling around him. Then, she pulled the scythe, and now Orochimaru was captured.

''Curse of the Dark level 2!'' She yelled.

The black signs on her hand changed to the color purple. She touched Orochimaru's leg. But 'Orochimaru' poofed away.

''A shadow clone?!'' Sympio was stunned, and turned around quickly.

''You have good reflexes, I must say..'' He smiled.

''Damn you snake! Scythe upgrade, Poisonous Gas mode!'' She yelled. The brunette started swinging her level 2 scythe around. A purple gas formed around her.

It was very affective as a defence and offence

It was very affective as a defence and offence. Once the victim inhales it, you'll be done for.

''That's very useful. Hey Sympio, do you have lots of those poison attacks and defences?'' Naruto asked.

''Yeah. Poison is my specialty! I learned how to use a scythe from my brother! So I combined it!'' She said with a fake smile.

Naruto saw it hurts her to talk about her brother.

''Ok! I'll finish you off now!'' She runs through her poison and found Orochimaru, trying not to inhale it. By concentrating on that, Sympio could do what she wanted. She upgraded her curse and touches his neck.

The poison dissapears. Suigetsu, Naruto and Kabuto saw the girl sitting on Orochimaru's back, playing with her scythe.

''I'm responsible for killing thousands of villagers and citizens by using my poison.''

Naruto and Suigetsu were shocked, as well as Kabuto. ''That's... Impossible.. A girl defeats Lord Orochimaru?!'' His mouth is wide open.

''Nah.. I couldn't beat him. That poison move what I used, is my last save. I've never used it before, even though I have lots of moves with poison..'' She admitted. ''So..I guess I should get it out his body, huh..''

She stood up. and made a few handsigns. Then the poison came out his mouth. She was bending it.

''We've lost enough time. Kabuto. Wait for Orochimaru to wake up. If he does, tell him to come to the Hidden Mist village ASAP! Suigetsu, Sympio, we're going.''

''Right!'' Said the girl.

''Roger!'' Said the boy.

- Sasuke's POV -

Finally, after an hour, we saw a destroyed village, with only a few humans who were coming out of the ground. We decided to inform the others to come here, and then we walked up to the people, they were not scared, they had smiles on their faces.

''Who are you people? What happened here?'' I asked.

''Our daughter and her blonde friend did this!'' They smiled happy, some of them were laughing. ''My name is Yuanori, I am the proud mother of my daughter, Sympio Dark. We are the Dark Clan!'' She said.

''And why are you people so happy? Your village got destroyed!'' Asked Shikamaru.

''Well.. We are happy so we can rebuild the village, but even better!'' Said she.

''Where did your daughter go?'' Sai asked.

''Why would we tell you? You strangers can harm her!'' They answered and their smiles dissapeared.

''Because she is in danger. If she is with a blonde boy, she can get killed easily!'' Jiraiya said.

Everyone was in shock. ''We will not let that happen!'' Her eyes changed color.

''I'm her best friend! I won't let them!!'' A girl, who looks 16 appeared with a bow and arrow.

''She's our best hunter, we'll kill him!'' The mother said.

''Calm down! We'll handle him, and we'll bring back your best friend and daughter, if you just tell us where they went!'' Shikamaru said.

''They went to the Hidden Mist Village.'' Said the girl. ''My name is Julia, by the way.''

''Thanks Julia! We appreciate it! Now let's get going!'' Jiraiya said.

''Why would they go to the Hidden Mist?'' I asked.

''To destroy it, of course.''

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this, this was my first 'fight' I ever made! Was it Ok? Please comment it! See you in the next one!