24 - Hidan and Kakuzu

- Nobody's POV -

''INO!'' Sai yelled, when Ino, Shikamaru and Choji were electrified. Sai was flying on his bird in the sky, so he wouldn't get hit.

''I'M OKAY!'' She yelled back, she jumped in the sky and was hanging on a tree. She punched the water puppet. ''THAT'S PAYBACK!!''

Sai laughed. He has an amazing girlfriend. Even though he didn't ask her yet... But that doesn't matter. He looked at Kakashi and Yamato struggling against Hidan. He had a new scythe, one nobody really knowed what it was capable of. Well, nobody except for Sasuke.

✧ ,,.-~'.›♥‹.'~-.,,✧

Speaking of Sasuke, he was ordered to help them against Hidan and Kakuzu. He said that they all had to work together. That's how he defeated Sasori and Deidara after all... With Sasuke was Sakura, who has fully recovered from Deidara's stab. Hinata was out and ordered to rest up while Tenten had to help Lee and Neji, her old teammates.

''Shikamaru! Choji! Sai! Ino! Kakashi-sensei! Wood freak! That scythe is from Sympio! Do NOT TOUCH IT! Whatever you do! It's very poisonous and can cut your throat with only one simple slash!'' Sasuke yelled at them.

''And he's immortal! We have to bury him alive if we want to win!'' Shikamaru said.

''Just first Kakuzu! Follow my lead! CHIDORI!'' Sasuke yelled. ''I'll take the electricity puppet!''

''LIGHTNING BLADE! I'll take the water puppet! You guys! Shikamaru! Set a trap for Hidan, while Choji and Ino distract him. Sai, protect us against Kakuzu and the wind puppet!'' Kakashi ordered.

''Yeah okay! I'll do that!'' Sai said.

✧ ,,.-~'.›♥‹.'~-.,,✧

''NEJI! TENTEN! LET'S DO AN ATTACK WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!'' Lee yelled.

Tenten, Neji and Kisame were about to facepalm themselves a headache.

''8 TRIGRAMS 64 PALMS!'' Neji was right in front of Kisame. ''2 Palms!'' He hit Kisame twice. ''4 Palms!'' He continued his attack. ''8 Palms!'' Kisame felt getting more and more damage. ''16 Palms!'' He had to get away, but there was no escape. ''32 Palms!'' He just had to take the last one too. How bad could it possibly be? ''64 Palms!''

Kisame fell on the ground. ''GOOD JOB NEJI!'' Tenten said, cheering for him.

✧ ,,.-~'.›♥‹.'~-.,,✧

''FANG OVER FANG!'' Kiba yelled. Konan was yawning. The bugs and boys couldn't harm her, since her whole body is made of paper. This was boring.

''Kiba that doesn't work. That's because, her body is made out of paper.'' Shino said to his friend.

''I know that. But what do we have to do else? She's too strong for us!'' Kiba yelled at him.

''I don't know... WATCH OUT!''

Konan threw paper shuriken at them. Kiba and Akamaru were hiding behind a bush and Shino had his bugs to protect him.

''A fire style can work against her... But who has it? Yeah, Sasuke does, but he is busy. We just have to take her on ourselves...'' Shino mumbled.

✧ ,,.-~'.›♥‹.'~-.,,✧

Sasuke's Chidori destroyed the Lightning Style puppet, while Kakashi finished the water style. There were only two more to go. Then they could split up again and help the others. But first... They also had to deal with Hidan...Shikamaru had made a hole where they could bury the poor soul. He ran back to the others, hoping for his friends to be still alive.

''Yamato! I can handle him myself!'' Shika said, teasing Hidan. He gritted his teeth.

''WHAT'YA SAY? I'LL KILL YOU FIRST!'' Sasuke ran to Hidan and punched him. When he closed his eyes to protect them, Sasuke gave something to Shikamaru. Then when he ran back to Kakuzu, Ino, Choji and Yamato followed him. Shikamaru ran away to the forest where his trap was. He hoped he was fast enough.

''Yamato! Can you trap Kakuzu and the wind puppet? It would make our job a lot easier!'' Kakashi said.

''Yeah sure I can, but there's one problem... I'm out of chakra.'' He collapsed on the ground.

''Me too...'' Ino said.

Sai gritted his teeth. ''I'll handle the puppet with Kakashi. Sasuke, do you think you and Choji can take on Kakuzu?''

''Yeah, of course we can! GIANT HUMAN BOULDER!'' Choji rolled to Kakuzu, who dodged him easy. The puppet manipulated the wind so that Choji was getting cuts and bruises everywhere and collapsed.

Sasuke gritted his teeth. ''Time to finish you off. I don't have very much chakra left, so this will be my last attack.''

''SUPER BEAST SCROLL!'' ''LIGHTNING BLADE!'' Sai and Kakashi were exhausted as well. But the puppet got destroyed. That means, one heart left. Kakuzu's heart.

''Disappear with the thunder,'' Sasuke said. It started to thunder and rain. Sasuke had a cold look on his face.  ''KIRIN!'' He yelled.

A giant dragon came out of the sky, waiting for Sasuke's orders. The raven pointed at Kakuzu, who accepted defeat. The dragon killed Kakuzu. Then Sasuke fell on the ground as well. Sakura had to heal everyone.

''COME BACK HERE!'' Hidan yelled at Shikamaru. The two scythes were coming at the boy. They captured him, before they reached the trap.

''Oh no... I'm done for.'' Shikamaru thought. Hidan was sitting on Shikamaru. He grabbed Sympio's scythe and cut Shikamaru's Chunin vest open. He threw it away and continued with his shirt, until he had no clothes left on his upper body parts.

''I wonder how your blood tastes...'' Hidan said. Shikamaru's eyes widened. Hidan placed his own scythe on the boy's back. Then he cut through his skin. Shikamaru screamed from the pain. Blood was everywhere on the both of them.

''Hmm it's delicious. I think I keep you. Your blood is different from other blood... You'll be my favorite new toy.'' He continued drinking his blood. Shikamaru couldn't do anything. Hidan was sitting on him and was holding his arms with only one hand. He was sure it was hard to keep him, so he decided to try to escape. He slowly stood up, and wanted to run away. He wasn't that heavy.

''Oh don't go! Stay a little longer!'' Hidan said. He tied his hands and pushed him back on the ground. Shikamaru closed his eyes, thinking of a plan. Hidan smirked. He cut his pants open and threw them away. He was now only in his shorts.

That was disturbing, but he did it to let Shika lose focus. Suddenly, someone appeared on their path. It was a boy, and he was slowly walking towards them.

''Just what do you think you're doing, Hidan?'' He asked. Hidan stood up, holding Shikamaru by his arm. Shika tried to see who it was, but he was standing in the shadows.

''This is my new toy!'' He said proudly. The boy rolled his eyes.

''I found out who is the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki.'' The boy said. Shikamaru's eyes widened.

Hidan smirked. ''Who is it?'' He asked.

The boy came to the light. It was Nagato. ''The Jinchuriki was with us all the time. It's Naruto Uzumaki. I'm going after him. He left a note that he would be in the Hidden Rain. He got away to hide his powers for us.'' He said.

''That's great. Hey boy-whose-blood-tastes-amazing, what's your name?'' Hidan asked. Nagato and the raven both rolled their eyes. ''It's Shikamaru. Can I go now? Following Naruto is such a drag.'' He answered.

Nagato had a grin on his face. ''What a lazy one you have, Hidan. Let's just go.''

But just before they left, Shikamaru dropped a paper with some words: Shikamaru, Kidnapped, Naruto, Found out, Hidden Rain. Blood.

To explain this: ''Hello this is Shikamaru. I got kidnapped by the Akatsuki. They found out that Naruto is the Nine Tails Jinchuriki. He's in the Hidden Rain, and we're heading there too. Follow my blood if you want to know where we are.''