14 - Sneak away

It was night and Suigetsu and Naruto took care of Sympio, who still hasn't wake up yet. Orochimaru and Kabuto were already sleeping.

- Nobody's POV -

''I'm really tired..'' Suigetsu said, and then yawns.

''Yeah me too. She will wake up tomorrow, I'm sure of it.'' The blonde said.

Suigetsu and Naruto fell both asleep, and Sympio woke up.

''Brother.. I'll go to Konoha. Not to destroy it, just to check out what you wanted to say to us. So please, go to Konoha now and gather them.'' Sympio whispered.

The girl looked around. She was looking for her scythe. ''where is it?''

She stood up and packed her bag. Then she walked out the room. She opened the door, who made little sounds. She looked behind her, and saw everyone else still asleep. Her scythe was on the hallway. She grabbed it, looked at it, for 10 minutes. She pinched him and looked straight forward. She walked slowly down the hallway. When she was outside, she started running to the east forest, on her way to Konoha. She wanted the truth, as soon as possible.

''It is night time. It's very dumb to travel now, but I can't wait any longer. And nobody has to know this..'' Then she stopped running. ''But what.. If they will see me as an enemy? Actually, it's not that weird if they do.. I'm an enemy after all.. Whatever!!'' She had a serious look on her face and was running further.

- Time Skip -

- Sasuke's POV -

It was another beautiful morning, the sun was shining, like it used to do. He heard the villagers opening their shops, and saw people walking outside. Children were playing and he saw two ninja's training. Ahum. Lee and Guy sensei Ahum. They were walking on their hands. Villagers were looking at them, and they were even cheering at them! The village got a lot more happier since Naruto is gone, it seems. Then something else catched my attention, Ino and Sai. They were holding hands!

''Sasuke!'' I heard someone knocking on my door, while calling out for me. There's one person who that could be: Sakura Haruno. Yay. Let's hear what she has to say today. I put on some clothes and walked to the door.

''Hey Sakura. Is something the matter?'' I asked as polite as I could.

''Well, there are some rumors, that Tsunade is gonna summon us soon for a meeting with a spirit!'' She said. It was clear that she was scared and confused.

''A spirit.. Hmm... From who did you hear that?'' I asked her.

''Sai told me!'' She yelled.

I grabbed her hand and took her with me. ''I saw Sai and Ino walking to the flower shop! Let's go ask from who he heard that!'' I was waiting for an answer,  but it didn't came. So I looked behind me and saw Sakura blushing extreme. I saw that we were holding hands, so I let go of her.

We runned to the flower shop and saw the 'lovebirds' chatting. ''Sorry to interrupt, but Sai, I have a question. Who told you that rumor?'' I asked.

''I overheard it from Tsunade and Kakashi Sensei.'' He said with a fake smile. Suddenly, Konohamaru came to us.

''Finally! I found you guys! Sai, Sakura and Sasuke! Lady Tsunade wishes to see you three!''

Sai gave Ino a kiss on her cheek and then they runned off to the office.

''You're already here. Good. I summoned you three, because you look like you will become close with the person that's, most likely, gonna join Konoha for now. Please come in.''

The three turned to the door, which opened slowly. ''Hey..'' The person said shy.

''Oh it's you!!'' Sasuke's mood brightened. He walked to the door and grabbed her arm. He pulled her inside.

''Who are you?'' Sai and Sakura both asked.

''I'm Sympio Dark..The spirit ordered me to come to Konoha to speak with my brother, the spirit. He wants us to tell the truth, which I still don't understand, because Konoha killed my brother. I will avenge my brother by destroying Konoha, no matter what it takes!''

Sasuke rolled his eyes. ''Good luck with that.'' He said smirking.

The spirit appeared. Sympio runned towards it and wanted to grab his hand. The spirit wanted to grab her hand too, but they couldn't. ''Oh.. I'm sorry Symp...'' He said, feeling sorry for his sister.

''Tell us, what you wanted to say, Dark.'' Tsunade said bossy.