2 - Goodbye, Konoha

Written on: 13-08-2017
Edited on: 01-09-2018
- Third POV -

''What?! You're kidding, right, kit?'' Kurama asked in a shocked tone, not wanting to believe his jailor.

''No I'm not,'' Naruto replied with a cold tone, as he closed his eyes and glared at the fox mentally.

''Well, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight,'' The demon said, being really tired of today.

-- The next day --

Naruto grabbed his bag and put some clothes in it, accompanied by the money he had left and some instant-ramen. The blonde then got a piece of paper and a pencil, and started to write some words on it.

''For someone who will eventually come here and read this... I guess I'm writing this note for them,'' He read out loud, in a sad tone and rolled his blue eyes.

''Hello.

You are in my house, probably breaking it. And now you see this, please let the Hokage know I left the village. Please don't follow me, if you want to kill me. I won't come back as a friend. And even if I will come back, it will be as a foe.

Signed, Uzumaki Naruto.''

''Not that anyone will care..'' He added mentally, put it on his desk, climbed out of the window without anyone noticing, and went through the gate nonchalantly.

- Sasuke -

''Leave me be. You're all just annoying girls that are also stalkers. And it's driving me crazy!" He snapped at the fangirls, who just blushed madly.He then rolled his onyx eyes.

"I meant it in a negative way," He added, as most girls now looked hurt. The most annoying fangirls were a certain blonde and pinkette. They were staring into his angry orbs, and it creeped the raven-haired Uchiha out.

Sasuke simply shrugged, and with his hands in his pockets, he started to leave the group, when the blonde and pinkette stopped him in his tracks by both holding one of his wrists.

"Let go of me.." Sasuke began, in a deadly and dangerous yet soft voice, as he yanked his wrists free and glared at them with his Sharingan activated.

"Or else I'll kill you right here," He added. The girls looked terrified, but a frown replaced their scared expressions in a split-second.

The raven took this chance to get away from them, as he remembered that the fangirls hated a certain blonde guy. The raven decided to go to his house to hide for a while. He then realised he never had asked his name. How did he know where the blonde lived?

He just happened to see the jailor of Kurama every now and then on the streets, and always sees him at his apartment when he tries to hide from the oh-so annoying fangirls.

The lights were always on, and the blonde always used to look at him in amusement. But now, he wasn't there.

Sasuke decided to knock on the door, to see if something happened.

But no one opened door.

Sasuke cut through the lock with a kunai he had in his pocket and knocked down the door. He took a good look around.

The house was a mess. It was really dark, the lights were broken, the floor was dirty and his carpet was stained with dirt. The bathroom smelled like it had never been cleaned and the kitchen was worst of all. There were cups of old instant-ramen everywhere, and the cabinets were about to come down. There were spiderwebs and dirty stains everywhere. The knifes and forks he owned were rotten as well. It was one big chaos, and it didn't take a genius to figure out that the blonde never cleaned his house.

Upon looking around, Sasuke found a small note on the blonde's desk and picked it up.

''What's this? A note, from him?'' The raven muttered to himself, as he started to read it.

He was surprised, to say the least. Sasuke left Naruto's house and made his way to the Hokage's office. He then laid down the note on her desk, and told her to read it, which she did. And she wasn't surprised.

She was...

Angry.

''Naruto Uzumaki left without permission from me?!'' She said, the anger more visible in her tone with every word she spoke.

- Edited until here bcuz its 12:33 AM -

''He can't just go and desert the village! He belongs here, in the Hidden Leaf! Sasuke, do you know where he's heading? What he's going to do? If he's going to betray us...I have no other choice but to send him to prison..'' She said

''Calm down, Lady Tsunade. You're jumping to conclusions too fast.'' Kakashi said while reading his perverted book.

''I am calm, just a bit shocked. Now, Sasuke. Get your old team 7 here.'' She commanded.

I did what she said and went searching for *gulp* Sakura and Sai.

- Nobody's POV -

''Naruto left? For what reason?'' Sai asked.

''To betray the Leaf obviously. But I don't know why he wants to do that.'' She answered.

''Well I do know. People in the village say every day that he's a monster. He doesn't have any friends, he says. But I think he's a friend of mine, even though we didn't talk a lot.'' The raven answered.

''Really Sasuke?'' Sakura was a bit annoyed.

''He seemed like a nice boy, but he doesn't talk to us. All the teams of our generation tried to make friends, but he keeps hiding from us. Like he was scared as if we also saw him as a monster. But we don't. We only want to make friends with him, but he only doesn't see it.'' The ex- ROOT member said.

''So that's his reason for leaving..'' Tsunade had an angry look on her face.

''What is  his reason?'' The pinkette asked.

''He felt lonely, betrayed, like an outcast. He thought he was all alone. He was running away from himself.'' The Hokage answered.

The pink haired girl looked at the ground. ''What did I do...'' She mumbled

The other members glared at her and then narrowed back at the Hokage.

''So. What's our assignment, my lady?'' Sai asked politely.

''I want you to bring him back, safe and sound. And show him the light in the darkness.''

Team 7 smiled and said with a small smile: ''Yes my lady.''

The door opened. ''I'm coming with you!'' The girl with the blue hair came in.

''Hinata. You want to go with them? Do you have a reason? And permission from your father?'' The Sannin asked.

Suddenly, Shikamaru, Lee, Neji, .and Ino came in as well. ''We all do. It's our fault for not helping him. We need to do this. We are his friends.'' Shikamaru said.

''She has permission because her bodyguard is her,'' Neji said proudly.

The Hokage smiled. ''Okay then. Hinata Hyuga. Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee. Neji Hyuga. Ino Yamanaka. Sai. Sakura Haruno. Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake. I trust you guys to help him. Now, go!'' She said.

They all left, and an old man with white hair came in.

''So.. You remember what I said about the Child Of Prophecy, Tsunade?'' He asked.

''Yes I do. We didn't know who he or she was, right Jiraiya?'' She answered.

''I found out who it is. It's Naruto Uzumaki.''

** FIXED