4 - Orochimaru

Kakashi tied Naruto up in case he would run away again, Sasuke released the genjutsu. Naruto looked a bit confused.

- Nobody's POV -

Slowly opened Naruto his eyes. He felt a bit dizzy and he saw blurry. When his sight got sharper, he saw the people who he battled standing in front of him. He got scared and wanted to run away, but he couldn't since he was tied.

''Let me go!'' Naruto yelled and panicked.

Sasuke walked up to him and layed a hand on his shoulder. ''Don't worry, Naruto. We didn't take you back to let you suffer once more. My name is Sasuke. This is Sakura, Kakashi, Sai, Ino, Shikamaru, Neji, Hinata and Lee.'' He pointed at the persons while saying their name.

''S-so what?!'' Naruto tried to escape.

''We are gonna be your friends from this day on.''

Naruto's eyes widened. He stopped trying to escape and looked to the ground. He started to cry a little. ''Wh-what are you talking about? I don't need you, or anyone else.. I have myself!''

Sasuke rolled his eyes.

''Then why did you left a note at your house? You wouldn't do that, if you didn't want someone to be here for you. You hoped that there was someone, still looking out for you, weren't you?''

The blonde closed his eyes and thought about it. ''I-I don't know..'' He closed his eyes and acted unconscious so everyone would leave.

''Let him rest a little while.'' Said Tsunade. Everyone got out of the office, also the Hokage.

Naruto waited for two minutes longer and then opened his eyes. ''Hey. Kurama.. Can you cut the ropes?'' He asked the Kyuubi in the mindscape.

''Yeah of course I can, Kit. I even was already working on it.''

Naruto got out the mindscape and escape through the window of the office.

''I don't give a damn about them.'' He said while smirking like a maniac.

He got out of Konoha for the second time and runned trough the forest. He had someone waiting for him. Someone who could help him destroy Konoha and with everyone in it. He thought about Sasuke, which made him mad. And then all those other people.. Their smiling faces.. How can they smile like that?! The boy was even more mad.

-- Time Skip, to a hideout --

Naruto sighed. He saw a cave and walked downstairs.

''Hello? Snake guy? Where are you hiding that stupid face of yours!'' Naruto yelled, trying to let him show himself to the blonde.

But instead of him, a boy with giant glasses and light blue hair stopped in front of him.

''I'm sorry. But Lord Orochimaru isn't here right now. He's trying to find his new recruit. Konoha captured him a little while ago.'' He said with a very annoying voice.

''Yeah. That was me.'' He answered.

''then tell me what happened.'' The blue haired boy smirked.

''Well, I was leaving Konoha, when I met him. He wanted to talk to me in mindscape, so that no one could hear us. After that, he told me I had hatred for the village Hidden In the Leaf. He could tell by looking in my eyes. We decided to work together. To destroy villages and stuff. I had to go to this hideout to meet a boy with the name Kabuto. But then, when Orochimaru leaved my mindscape, Kurama warned me for the Leaf ninja that were being send after me.''

(And you guys know the rest of the story XD)

''So you're Naruto then. I'm Kabuto, Lord Orochimaru's right hand.'' He said proud.

On that moment, Orochimaru appeared in front of the boys.

''I knew you'd be here. I sensed your chakra. You are very strong. Escaping from Konoha without being spotted. You have my respect.''

Naruto rolled his eyes. ''Like I care about respect. I want burning houses, dying villagers, begging shinobi's! You promised me I would get that, right?'' Naruto asked with a killer look on his face.

''Yeah I did. But first, you need to rest. You like tired. And after that, we're going to train to make you stronger. Villages don't go down that easy.'' Answered the Snake. (his nickname, from now on)

-- Sasuke's POV --

It has been 2 hours since we left the office. It has been very quiet in the office. Too.. Quiet..

''My lady can we check on Naruto now?'' I asked her.

The Hokage closed her eyes and smirked. ''Don't you want to let him rest after what you guys did to the poor blonde?''

Sakura and Ino chuckled.

''Yeah.. I want to let him rest.. It's just.. Been too quiet in there..'' I said.

''I feel the same way.'' Neji walked over to me and the Hokage.

''You do Neji?'' Now she was getting worried.

Now I know how Naruto must have felt. -.-

''Yeah. I couldn't sleep if I were him. Taken by strangers, and then sleeping like a little girl.. And those tears seemed a bit fake..'' He said serious.

Lee and Sai agreed.

''Ok then. Let's go see if he's still asleep. If he is, we'll let him be and then you are all dismissed.'' She said bossy.

So she opened the door, and there was no one in the room to be found.

_
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only the ft and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!