20 - My dear friend

- Nobody's POV -

Blood was laying all over the ground. Shocked faces from the four bystanders.

Naruto was holding Sympio's heart. Sympio was coughing up blood. It came on Naruto's face.

''Na-a..to.. I lo...e .... you..'' Sympio said.

Naruto putted her on the ground. ''I'm sorry.. I... Sympio..'' He started crying.

''Naru.. l lov....y...o...'' Sympio tried to say something, but she was in too much pain. She was coughing up blood again.

''Sympio.... DAMN!!'' Naruto punched a tree nearby. ''WHAT DID I DO?!'' He runned to her.

''Sympio.. I really.. Like you..'' He said while crying loud.

Sympio gave a weak smile.  ''Naruto... I love you..'' Sympio said finally.

Naruto cried even harder. ''I AM SUCH A LOSER!! I KILLED THE ONE PERSON I REALLY LOVED!!'' His tears fell on Sympio's face.

Sympio smiled again. Naruto's face came closer to her face. Sympio pulled with the last strenght she had, his face to hers. Then she kissed him.

Naruto was crying harder, but didn't break the kiss.

Sasuke was crying too. He runned towards them, to see Sympio awake for one last time.

Sakura and Sai followed him. Suigetsu watched them.

After 2 minutes, Sympio broke the kiss and smiled at all of her friends for one more time. Then she closed her eyes and said one more thing: ''I'm gonna be with you again, my dear brother..''

It started to storm. Sasuke grabbed Sympio's scythe, opened the girls hand and pushed her weapon in her hand.

Suddenly, a hurricane came towards them. There was almost no time to escape. Sasuke grabbed everyone and teleported them all away. All, except for Sympio.

They got back to Orochimaru and Kabuto. Those two were watching the faces of everyone. ''Seems like only one is dead.'' Kabuto said.

Naruto and Suigetsu turned their backs to each other. Sasuke was sitting on the ground, while Sakura and Sai looked at the ground.

''What are we gonna tell Lady Tsunade..'' Sakura whispered to Sai.

''I don't know..'' He whispered back.

Sasuke was looking at Naruto. He looked like only his body was teleported. His soul, his spirit was gone. He looked miserable.

Sasuke closed his eyes. ''Maybe we can be best friends too!'' ''I can't betray a fellow villian!'' He's thinking about all her words.

''Jeez.. Everyone is so down, because that girl died.. But that's life.. I guess..'' Orochimaru said. That hurted everyone even more.

Sasuke stood up. ''You're right for once, Orochimaru. Come on guys, we have to keep on living! For her..''

Everyone agreed. Everyone of Konoha glared at Naruto. He looked at them, seeing all those faces full of hatred. It made him sad.

''Suigetsu.. Do you still want to be in team Yugon?'' He asked him.

Suigetsu still has his back facing Naruto. ''No. I'm leaving it.'' He dissapeared.

Orochimaru smirked. ''It's time for me and Kabuto to work on a new project again.'' They both teleported away.

Sasuke looked at Sai and Sakura. They were still glaring at them. ''Hey Naruto.. Wanna join Konoha? Now that your team is gone?'' He asked.

It became silent for 5 minutes. ''No. I have one more place to go to. Until next time.'' Naruto dissapeared too.

''Sakura..Sai.. It's better if we find a place to sleep.. It's storming really loud..'' Sasuke said to them.

They both agreed and got to a hotel. ''The Hidden Rain just escaped destruction..'' Sai said.

''Yeah. We did it.. We saved them.'' Sasuke said.

''No. That's not true. Sympio did.'' Sakura mumbles.

''Hey, talking about her, where did her body go?'' Sai asked.

''I couldn't teleport her with us. Her body lays somewhere on the world.'' Sasuke turned around.

''Let's get something to eat.''

Sakura and Sai agreed and they got to a restaurant.

A waitress looked at the sad faces. ''Why so sad, you guys? Can I get you something?'' She asked.

''Well, a friend of ours died just a couple of hours ago and so she saved the Hidden Rain from being destroyed.'' Sasuke said.

''Oh my, what a hero must that girl have been! What is her name?''

''Her name was Sympio Dark.''

''Sympio Dark huh.. The second member of the great siblings of the Dark clan has fallen.. Her brother has a statue nearby. He saved our village twice!'' She said.

''Really? Can we get a route to the statue?'' He asked.

''Yes of course! And I'll make sure his sister gets one too, right next to his! So, what do you want to eat? It's on the house!''

- Naruto's POV -

Show no emotions. No signs of sadness. It's just part of life..

I entered the Akatsuki hideout. I saw that they're extracting the Seven-Tails.

They've just finished when I came in.

''Hello! Does your group need our help?'' Pain asked.

''That's the thing. Yugon has been disbanded. I want to join the Akatsuki.'' I said with no emotions.

''Join us? Well.. Sure I guess.. We are a member short after all..You can team up with Itachi.'' He said.

All the Akatsuki members were watching. Itachi jumped from the Ghetto Statue to Naruto. ''Welcome. I am Itachi.'' He said.

''Thanks. I am Naruto.'' I bluffed. We know each other already, but the Akatsuki doesn't have to know that..

Pain gave me a black cloak with red clouds on it. He also gave me a ring. All of the Akatsuki members were standing next to him.

''I'm sending you two on your first mission. You have to assasinate someone.'' He gave us a paper with the guy we had to kill and where to find him. We nodded and dissapeared.

''So, Naruto.. You seem kinda off. Did something happen? You can tell me.'' Itachi said.

I nodded. ''The person I really loved.. I killed her..'' I said, and drowned in my own tears from inside.

''I understand how you feel. Believe me, I really do. I had to kill my own parents.. I loved them with my whole heart..But I guess you weren't forced to do. So why, why did you kill that person?''

''I- I..She promised me to be at my side no matter what.. And then, she betrayed me.. She was with the Hidden Leaf in all of a sudden.''

''Did you ever think of investigating why she did that? Maybe she really cared about you, and did that for you..'' Itachi said.

''Yeah, maybe. I'll find out sooner or later anyway.. When I have to face Sasuke and the others again.''