30 - Back In Town

- Nobody's POV -

Two weeks have passed since they saved Naruto from being almost dead. After that, Naruto got arrested for destroying villages. He didn't mind- He knew he did something wrong, deep down in his dark heart. Since then, Kurama was gone too. The only thing he had left from the fox was a bit chakra, the soul was completely gone. Nobody has heard from the blonde after that. The Akatsuki was gone too, still free walking around.

✧ ,,.-~'.›♥‹.'~-.,,✧

''Sasuke!!'' A pinkette yelled and waved at him when she saw her crush walking out of a supermarket. Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned away.

''What did you buy?'' She looked in the bag and saw only tomatoes. She rolled her eyes and looked in his onyx eyes. ''It's not nice to look in someone else's bag, y'know.'' He said while glaring daggers.

The pink haired girl nodded. ''Do you want to go and eat something? J-just the two of us?'' She asked, as cute as she could. She blushed and smiled.

Sasuke thought about what Sakura had said to Naruto. She hated him, his best friend. ''No. I don't go out with ugly whores who insult my best friend.'' He said cold, and walked away to the Hokage office, asking if he could see his best friend.

Sakura was stunned. People who call her whore are not worth her time. She scoffed and started to look for Ino, but when she saw that Ino and Sai were kissing. she turned around and closed her eyes and mumbled that she was happy for her best friend. She went to the Hyuga compound, looking for her other best friend, Hinata. She had a crush on Naruto, and since he wasn't here, she couldn't confess to him, so she was alone. She couldn't annoy her with her relationship.

''Hey Neji! Is Hinata here?'' Sakura asked Neji when she arrived.

''No, she's hanging out with Tenten today.'' He answered while sparring with Hiashi.

Sakura rolled her eyes, said goodbye and left to the Hokage office. Might as well try to build up a band between her and Naruto.

✧ ,,.-~'.›♥‹.'~-.,,✧

Naruto was sitting on a bench. He was in a cell that was made ineffective for chakra. There was a seal placed on the door, the one they used for Kurama's seal. Kurama... He never got out of the blonde's thoughts. His chin rested on his palm, he entered his mindscape, looking for his Tailed Beast for the millionth time.

Naruto looked at the sewers where he was in. Kurama usually was walking around in here. Then he wondered how he was still alive. There was his chakra, so much he knew, but... With his chakra, you should think his soul was somewhere too...He grinned.

Naruto looked around, everywhere he could. Just to find the remaining chakra. But he couldn't find it. Nowhere. It was annoying. He wanted to talk to him so badly. For apologizing, for not hugging him, for saying he saw the fox as a brother...  Naruto sighed. He also wanted to talk about his sins. What he should do... He felt guilty. But he was also confused. What the villagers did to him, it was just revenge, right? So then why was he the one who got punished?

''Naruto!'' He got out of his mindscape, to see Sasuke shaking him awake. Naruto saw blurry. He closed his eyes, counted to three and opened his eyes again. His blue eyes met his onyx ones.

Kotetsu was watching them, for when Naruto tried something. He hasn't got any visitors since the moment he got here.

''What's wrong? I was busy.'' The blonde said cold and looked away to avoid his eyes.

''Busy with what? Seeking Kurama? He's dead! Just stop trying to find him! And why are you so cold? Did you forget that I'm your best friend?'' The raven said while putting his hand on his shoulder.

Naruto slapped his arms off of him and looked at the ground. ''He's not dead, teme! I would be dead now if that was true. He is somewhere inside me, but I don't know where. If you have nothing important to say, I would appreciate it if you'd leave me alone, even if you are my best friend.'' Naruto had tears in the corners of his eyes.

Sasuke looked away and scoffed.

Naruto sighed and looked at the ceiling. He didn't have to destroy those villages... They were innocent. Konoha was the one to blame. The number of deaths and children losing their parents... The idea's made Naruto feel sick.

''Well, a while back...'' Sasuke began to talk to break the silence, and Naruto looked at him.

''They decoded some Ancient writing we saw earlier at two statues of the Dark twin...It was interesting, but too much to tell here. Possibly you know something about that too.'' The Uchiha mumbled.

Naruto had a small smile on his face. ''Can you ask Tsunade to come here? I want to know.''

_
18-12-2019 - Hey sweeties! So I decided to reupload this book since I felt bad for taking them down since people love them. I will however, keep Jinchuriki Clan down for I won't finish it.

I left only the ft and this one on, furthermore I'll be changing my account to a BTS fanfiction one!

SO GO TO MY PROFILE ARMIES AND FILL YOURSELF WITH TAEKOOK!!!