31

Taehyung was in his bathroom when he heard some shuffling outside indicating that someone was in his room. A sudden snicker escaped his lips when he realized it might be Jungkook and decided to tease him. He took off his clothes and turned on the shower to slightly wet himself before wrapping a towel loosely around his waist and stepping out without a care.

When he saw someone sitting on the edge of the bed and bent slightly forward, he faked a gasp.

"Oh Kookie, when did you get here?"

The other male sat up and turned around with a smirk that only grew wider before he whistled as Taehyung nearly shrieked.

"JIMIN, WHAT THE HELL?"

Before the said male could respond, Taehyung had ran back inside the bathroom and quickly dressed up. He came outside with a friendly scowl on his face but the flirtious look on Jimin's face didn't go away.

"You looked really hot though. Why did you dress up?"

If Taehyung didn't know any better he would have stayed there unfazed and talked to the other instead of saving himself from trouble and covering his body. After all, he knew well how many pictures Jimin had in his phone for black mailing people and he was NOT going to become a target himself. Not again. He had fallen for one of his stupid tricks but not again. Ever.

"Yeah, I know. Too bad for you that this hot piece of meat is reserved for Jungkook's eyes only."

Jimin laughed at the response before getting up and walking closer to the other.

"Say, do you want to go out?"

Taehyung gave him a poker face before replying.

"I think you lost your memory just now but let me remind you I'm currently dating someone so no, I won't go out with you."

Jimin chuckled again before patting the other's head.

"Relax kid. I wasn't asking you out on a date. I meant I'm bored and hungry. Let's go grab a bite."

Taehyung eyes him suspiciously before shaking his head.

"First, I'm not a kid. Second, I'm not that stupid, you know? I can smell what you're cooking here."

Jimin sighed before taking his hand through his hair.

"How about you take your little kookie baby with you, hm? Just move your ass. I'm hungry."

Taehyung laughed when the other whined before texting his boyfriend and telling him what Jimin was saying. In around fifteen minutes, a slightly panting Jungkook barged into Taehyung's room with a bang.

"Taehyung!"

The two boys who were sitting peacefully jerked their necks towards the door when that happened and one smirked while the other got up with worry.

"Why are you-"

Before he could complete his question Jungkook spoke up.

"I'm coming too. I can't leave you alone with this fox."

Jimin only laughed at the expected reaction before getting up.

"Now that it's settled, let's leave."

And so, Jimin's next prey was already in the trap without even knowing about it.

----

"Namjoon-ah, I think I have an idea about Jimin."

The said male looked at his boyfriend in the mirror who was sitting on the bed.

"What is it?"

Jin smirked slightly before replying.

"How about we give him a taste of his own medicine?"

The younger left his spot with a chuckle as he turned to walk towards the other before joining him and snuggling at his side earning a giggle.

"And how do we do that?"

Jin showed him his phone and the picture made the younger stop to think that maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all. Besides it's not like Jimin had a relationship that they need to worry about. He's always single and plotting.

"That's... interesting. What do you have in mind, babe?"

The two elder angels started scheming against the devil himself.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

See you with the next book soon. Love you all. Stay healthy and perverted. Bye bye. 💜