2

[Jimin's POV]

I find life quite bland without drama- one created by me, of course. I mean come on. You aren't really living if you're just waking up to the same shit everyday, right? You need to spice things up every once in a while to let the world know you're still kicking. I guess this is why I am the way I am. I don't mind it though. In fact, I love it like this because there's always something to look forward to each day. I have a new motivation for each day. My friends. My friends who happen to be in relationship that is just begging to be messed with.

You see, I have just the right qualities of extreme seduction, good looks and smooth talk to spin more than a few heads and I click with almost everyone instantly. Now I would be a fool to let it all go to waste. It's not for show case. I have been born to use my speciality on those who need to be tested. By which I mean the new, freshly minted couples that I find or come across with to fuck with. They're so vulnerable and naive that they don't realize I'm toying with them. At times things get a little out of hand and it turns out that I've ruined and broken them beyond repair but it's not my fault. They should have had more trust in their lover. If they fall for my deception it shows that they were never meant to be. So I'm basically doing them a favor by showing them their true heart towards each other. I deserve massive respect for this but I don't get it. Oh whatever.

Anyways, this is how I roll. If you call me a fuckboy or a cheater for what I do, I'll call you out for being right and you'll regret ever coming across me. I won't hurt you physically- even though I can. Instead I'll tear your mental peace into million pieces. Sadistic as it may be I love it. I love that feeling. The sweet tingling in my gut that lets me know that I've an upper hand at all times and that people around me are mere puppets available at all times for my entertainment only. It's what I live for. It's what life is worth living for.

Lately, I have developed a special interest in two couples that give me chills of excitement. Taehyung and Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi. And boy do I love 'hanging out' with them, if you know what I mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Only two weeks back I made a delivery of a picture to Hoseok and it did the trick. Hobi almost lost his mind but his boyfriend is a tough one. He probably took care of it calmly so they are still together. Which is why my plan for the other couple is delayed for now. I guess Tae and Kookie can have a little break for a while.

Speaking of the devil, here comes my puppy a.k.a. Jungkook. He is Taehyung's boyfriend and he's very possessive about him. If anyone so much as looks at his precious boy differently, he wouldn't hesitate to pull their eyes out of their sockets. This guy has had a few fights because of this part of his nature but that's what Tae loves about him. He loves Kookie's aggressive possessiveness.

And guess what do I do? Yup, that's right. I hit on his baby all the time. You can't blame me, though. I mean I know I flirt a lot but have you seen his boyfriend? He's a walking seven course meal. Anyone would want a piece of him. Honestly speaking, if I was ever to be in a serious relationship it might have been with Taehyung. But that's a big 'if'. As big as my dick.

"What's up, whore?"

I grin mischievously at Jungkook as he approaches me with his usual poker face, in the cafe I was waiting for him in.

"Nothing much. Just drooling over pictures of Tae."

He pauses in an instant and clenches his jaw so tightly that I fear he might hurt himself. What do I always say? Don't call me things to spite me. It doesn't bother me. If anything I'll just use them against you and you won't like it in the least bit. But my Jungkookie here, has yet to learn that. Oh well, he can take all the time he needs. I'll have fun in the mean time.

"Don't test me, Jimin."

How can he be so gullible? When will he ever just chill? Anyways, he's not the main topic right now so I just wave my hand in dismissal and he relaxes. See that? That's the control I have over people. Just one gesture or one word and I can stir them up according to my liking. I have them all on leash. Every single one of them. Sounds kinky, right?

"Yeah, whatever. So I was thinking about a sleepover. You two in?"

He eyes me suspiciously and I know what's going on inside that coconut head of his. Boy you are lucky that I have someone else in mind to mess with in this month, that someone being Hoseok, or else what you're wondering would definitely happen.

[Jungkook's POV]

A sleepover? Who is he kidding? I know he's up to no good, especially when he's the one coming up with group plans. However, I'm in a tight position myself. If I say no it would be unfair for Taehyung because he's been asking me lately to go somewhere with others and I didn't take him out anywhere because of shitton load of homework but if I say yes, this weasel might try something. Again.

What are you worrying about here, Jungkook? Are you afraid of him or what? Just kick his ass if he crosses his line. Now don't think too much about it. I scold myself mentally for thinking like that before using words again.

"Yeah, we'll come. When? And who else is coming?"

His grin becomes devilish and I swear I saw black aura around him just now. I really don't want to go jail because of this rascal but he just loves to push the wrong buttons without hesitation. I hope he doesn't do anything too stupid on this sleepover because I'm already stressed over my tests and assignments. I might vent my anger out on him if he isn't careful enough.

"This weekend. And it'll be just the usual us. You, me, Tae, Hobi, me, Yoongi, Joonie and Jinnie hyung."

I absolutely hate it when he purposely puts himself between our names and drags it just to spite us. Couldn't he have mentioned himself just once? Bastard. However, I keep my thoughts to myself because it will only humor him if I voice them, and nod at him before getting up to leave.

I wish I was able to get out of his traps like Joonie and Jin hyung did. Those two are really lucky, I swear. It's situations like these when I feel the immense need of Joonie hyung's IQ which I don't have.

************************************
Vote vote vote~ 😊