17

Yoongi's attention got captured by the sudden brightness in the dimly lit room coming from his phone. He reached his hand slowly to the side table to grab the object without waking his boyfriend who was sleeping peacefully in his embrace right next to him after their private activities.

Chim

Can we please talk tomorrow, hyung? Alone?

Yoongi sighed as he put the phone back on the table and rested his head against the head board as he tried not to think about it. It only lead to him fighting the urge to reply knowing well that it could turn out to be disastrous since Jimin was always up to something suspicious. Regardless, he couldn't push the face of the short boy who had asked him something a few hours ago when Hoseok and Yoongi had an argument.

Yoongi sighed again as he gently played with his boyfriend's soft hair which made the younger nuzzle in the older's side bringing a smile on the Yoongi's face.

"I love you, hobi. I always will."

He grabbed his phone after a few moments and typed a reply but hesitated to send it. After another few moments of staring at the screen while his thumb hovered over the word 'send', Yoongi sent it.

/He's just my dongsaeng./

Although a voice kept nagging at the back of his head that he was getting himself into something he would lose control of, Yoongi ignored it and slid down when he had put his phone away after sending the text, to lay properly before wrapping his arms around Hoseok.

Chim

Ok. I'll drop by in the evening but don't try to play any games or I WILL kill you.

----

When Jimin woke up it was near noon which was the best part of weekends. He could sleep till late and have no worries about it. The boy rolled over his bed before he reached for his phone and almost jumped when he saw he had received a message from Yoongi. Without realizing what he was wishing for Jimin held his breath in as he sat to open the text and a huge smile adored his sleepy puffy face as soon as he read the content. He didn't even know what he was getting happy for.

The boy hopped out of his bed and arranged his room, running around like a child high on sugar

The boy hopped out of his bed and arranged his room, running around like a child high on sugar. In the middle of his hype, the blonde stopped for a second and realized what he was doing which made him shake his head and walk slowly to his bed leaving whatever he was going to do.

"I must have lost my mind. It's not like I have a date with him."

That lasted for only half an hour because later he was standing in front of his closet trying to select the perfect clothes. He tried almost everything in his wardrobe before crouching down on his feet and holding his head in his hands.