23

Hoseok was almost done when his phone beeped and he checked to find Jimin's message.

Jimin

Hyung, can you help me with something?

He blinked at the words before replying cautiously.

With what?

It's just that I like someone.

And I need your help.

You know, to get together with that person.

Immediately alarms went off in the older's mind and Yoongi's name popped up over and over again.

"No way. He would never sway."

The panicked male tried to calm down and think about the other instead of his own self.

I'm glad you finally found someone.

By the way, who is it?

I can't tell you that yet.

"Please don't take my Yoongi away from me."

He mumbled to himself as he dropped his phone. All of a sudden everything seemed suspicious. Everything seemed wrong.

When Hosoek was about to go and wash his face his phone beeped again.

Do you want to go watch a movie tonight, hyung?

Hoseok's mental alarms went off again. Why was this guy asking him out like that alone? Why him? Why not with others or anyone other than him? Was he going to ask him to leave Yoongi? If not that then why else would he suggest to watch a movie with him? Jimin's request seemed much too suspicious now but still the older tried to shake off those questions and change his mind to accept the change in the younger as a positive one as he replied.

Sure. Let me check for them first.

Really? Awesome.

Hosoek dropped his phone again and went to wash up. His gut was constantly telling him that Jimin was up to something again but the thing that was eating him from the inside was that he wasn't getting the reassurance he usually felt about Yoongi. What if he really lost Yoongi this time? Why was his boyfriend not being himself recently? What was he hiding? What's he up to?

"No! No! Stop thinking like that. He loves me. He'll never leave me."

Nodding to himself as he shut the voice in his head Hoseok stepped in the shower and turned the water on himself letting it soothe his tense nerves.

"Don't leave me, Yoongi."

----

Hosoek met Jimin in front of the movie theater and saw the younger bubblier than ever before. For a second the older felt at ease with the thought that maybe Jimin really was dating someone because he looked very different.

"I'll get the popcorn and soda. You get the tickets. Sound okay?"

Hosoek nodded with an 'okay' and they separated. When the older's back was in view Jimin typed a text to Yoongi telling him that Hosoek doesn't seem to suspect anything yet and went ahead to buy popcorn. When he was done he met up with the older and they went inside. Once seated they focused on the screen until Jimin decided to start the topic again.