28

Hoseok was frozen in fear as Yoongi eyed him like a hungry beast. They stared at each other for just a few seconds but it felt like a century.

In an instant, the younger gulped before he tried to jump off and run away but the other was faster as he grabbed his wrist before he could scram. The older immediately shifted their positions pinning Hoseok down face first with his hands held firmly behind his back and leaned down to nibble on his ear slightly before whispering.

"I told you it wasn't a good idea, didn't I?"

Hoseok shivered as he felt the breath tickle his skin conveying the underlying meaning very precisely but he still tried to come off as confident as he struggled in the grip.

"Y-you are the one who caused all of this. Don't blame me."

Yoongi flipped him and moved his hands above his head to see the precious face as they talked.

"I didn't know this would be the result. But now that we started something, let's finish it properly, hm?"

The younger gulped again as he felt the extremely hard dick of the older touch his own when Yoongi leaned down to kiss him. When their groins rubbed against each other they both moaned involuntarily in each other's mouth. Yoongi was already more than ready to go ahead and Hoseok had done enough stretching by the little game he played earlier so the foreplay was out of the picture.

Yoongi backed himself up as he let go of the hands of the younger and moved them downwards to lift the younger's leg for better positioning.

"This will feel much better than before. I can promise that."

Hoseok couldn't even nod or hum as Yoongi's dick was pushed in so fast that the younger could see stars

"Ah~"

He didn't stop after that and kept thrusting in and out without a break. Hoseok was taking short breaths as his ass hole was getting pummeled by the older.

"M-more"

Yoongi complied as he leaned down a bit for the younger to wrap his arms around the older's neck and his legs around his waist as he thrust in deeper and deeper.