18

[Yoongi's P.O.V.]

Hoseok was getting ready for his dance practice when I last saw him in his room. I went to check up on him because I thought I should tell him that I'll be going to see Jimin for a while but then I decided against it. It would only bring out an issue out of nothing. So I didn't bother him at all and came back in the kitchen. Jimin's recent change of attitude is bugging me and I can't seem to rest at all. I have so many question in my mind that I'm not allowing to surface but they are still trying to push their way up. Whatever it is, I'll see him today and talk to him to get this mess cleared up. He better not be trying anything funny. I could have lost Hoseok because of his previous stupidity and I'm not going to risk it again no matter what.

"I'm leaving Yoongi bear~"

I'm brought out of my thoughts by my boyfriend's voice and I look up to see him waving at me before leaving. I get up to walk closer to him with a smile on my face and he gives me a peck on my nose before rushing out with a small 'bye'. I touch my nose and chuckle at him before closing the door behind him.

Once I'm alone I sigh heavily. Why does my heart feel so heavy? It makes no sense. It's not like I've done anything wrong but why does it feel like I did?

I shake my head to get rid of useless thoughts and go to my studio. Namjoon would be here soon and we could finally work on the last part of the song I wrote. Once this is done it will be only a matter of time before I debut with him.

I play the song once again as I sit down and the moment I hear my boyfriend's voice I freeze. It wasn't the song I recorded. It was him and he was rapping? When did he record this? I sit there listening to him blow life into my song and I realize he might not have thought about pursuing it ever before. I can't help but feel like this was the missing element in the song. If he practiced it a bit more, he could be a potential rapper and I would be more than glad to postpone my debut if he could do it with me.

I bring out my phone from my pocket and dial Namjoon's number. He picks it up on third ring when I was about to end the call.

"What's up?"

I tell him what I thought of and after a few moments of discussion we decide to give Hobi a chance to see if he can fit well. Of course, I know he would prefer to be a dancer but if I can make him agree to rapping he might get a chance to be a part of a boy group one day. Who knows? I chuckle when I realize that I was going too far in assuming once again and shake my head before organizing the sheets on my table.

[No One's P.O.V.]

Time flew by as Yoongi got busy with his work, soon joined by Namjoon and he didn't notice that he had told Jimin he would see him. At around four, Namjoon left when he received a call from Jin leaving the other male alone again to carry on. When it was some time past five, his phone lit up on his desk showing an incoming call. The said male reached for the device without looking at the caller's name, thinking it's got to be his boyfriend and spoke up first.

"Hey baby. How was the practice?"

He didn't know that the person calling him was Jimin which resulted in silence from the other end so Yoongi pulled the phone away from his ear to see if the call disconnected. Once he saw the name on the screen he clicked his tongue before putting it back to his ear and spoke up again.

"Oh Jimin, I didn't see the caller ID. What is it?"

The older's tone clearly said that he forgot about what he had said which made Jimin a little bit angry. He huffed as he replied.

"You said you would come to see me today. I've been wai- When are you coming?"

The older looked at the time on the digital clock on his table when he realized and sighed.