5

[Yoongi's POV]

Brrrrring Brrrrring

Why am I being bothered in my sleep again? I lazily lift my head up from my arms to reach for the device and glare at it before realizing who's calling.

It's Hobi.

I immediately answer the call but my voice is still coarse.

"Hey baby."

"Are you home?"

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"We need to talk."

/What now?/

"Okay. About what?"

"Oh, don't worry. It's nothing serious. I'm just talking about my work. I'll be home soon."

I sigh in relief because the way he started talking seemed like something happened again.

"Oh sure. I'll wait for you."

I hang up and turn my attention back to the table where I slept on the music sheet I was working on. I rub my eyes and slap my face to wake myself up before I skim through it. It was almost done. I just need to give it final touches to make it perfect.

Ding dong~

Can I please live in peace for once? Who is it now?

I grumpily push my chair back and get up to stomp my way to the door. I swing it open ready to spit venom at the asshole who interrupted me, only to find Jimin standing there.

"Jimin?"

The boy was rocking on his heels lost in his thoughts but when I called his name he looked at me in shock as he came out of his trance.

"Ah, hyung. Hi. Can I come in?"

He pushed past me before I could even answer and slid in from under my arm that was holding the door. Why bother to ask if you are just going to barge in like that?

"Come in, I guess."

He immediately spun around as I closed the door and looked at me with puppy eyes. I feel something bad is going to happen now. I know it will. Jimin doesn't just show up and let the day be peaceful again. Hell, he doesn't let a month be peaceful after showing up like that.

"What brings you here, oh precious son of Satan?"

He rakes his hand through his hair out of habit and sighs as his eyes close before looking at me with all seriousness, totally ignoring the insult I just threw at him.

"I need to borrow your clothes."

What?

"Eh?"

He sighs again and looks side ways before repeating himself for me.

"I need to borrow your clothes."

What does he need my clothes for? Is this another one of his pranks for Hobi.

I was contemplating his intentions when he gave me an annoyed look and said.

"Just give me something already. You don't have to stare at me like that. It's embarrassing enough to ask so just- just get it over with already."

The way he keeps his eyes on anything and everything in my room except me shows well how much he wants to be swallowed whole by the earth right now. I might seem a little mean to be laughing at him but what can I do? It rarely happens that Jimin is the one being laughed on. He's the one laughing in almost all cases. Even now, I have a feeling he might be getting the last laugh.