25

Yoongi's anger rose even further when he realized that Hosoek was really not coming back. He could only see childishness in this argument. What he didn't realize was that his boyfriend- ex-boyfriend, was aware of all this way before but being hopelessly in love with the older he kept expecting till the last moment that this won't happen. What he thought he kept hidden from him was never a secret to begin with. But it was too late now even if he does realize it. The water was above his head already.

Shaking his head in disappointment at the younger's response, Yoongi went back to stay in the park till his head cooled down. He was going to wait till Hoseok was ready to talk rationally and come to a consensus with him. This was utterly stupid in his opinion and it could not end like this. For him their relationship was much stronger to be ended just like that. So he didn't accept it. Hoseok was still his boyfriend no matter what anyone would tell him.

He didn't notice how long he stayed there but when he thought he was calm enough, Yoongi walked back to his apartment. When he opened the door, the sight was unexpected. It seemed like someone sweeped away a few things. Then it hit him.

Hoseok really left. He took everything belonging to him and left. He left Yoongi for real. Which meant that to him, they were not together anymore. Yoongi stood at the entrance for a while before walking towards the bedroom and he felt weird. Even the sheets and covers they slept in last night were replaced. Hoseok took every single thing connecting the two of them together.

Yoongi just stared at the room blankly before going ahead and lying down on the bed. He couldn't think anything anyway so why not just take a nap?

----

"Yoongi, wake up already."

Yoongi groaned before raising his hand and bringing the owner of that voice down to his level and snuggling with him.

"Let me sleep baby."

He mumbled in his sleep as he shifted slightly to spoon the other.

"No! You need to get up. I want to go out."

Yoongi only brought the whining person closer and sighed.

"Just a few more minutes, Hobi."

In an instant his grip loosened and he felt a punch on his arm.

"I'm not Hobi. I'm Jimin."

Yoongi opened his eyes slightly to peek at the boy sitting next to him who had a cute pout on display.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Ah, sorry. I thought-"

"I know."

Jimin cut him off immediately as he looked to his side and sadness reigned over his face.

"It'll take time for you to get over him so I'll have to bear with you involuntarily calling his name in front of me. I already know that. You have been saying that this whole week."