24

Yoongi woke up earlier than usual the next day when he heard the constant shuffling and saw Hoseok getting ready to go while limping as he walked around.

"Did you eat yet?"

The sudden raspy voice from behind made the younger jump out of his skin and he whipped his neck around only to find his sleepy head of a boyfriend walking towards the kitchen before he replied in a rush.

"My God, Yoongi. You scared me half to death. Anyways, not yet. I was going to fix a sandwich for myself now. Do you want one too?"

The two males had less tension between them after last night and the mere ease of his boyfriend was enough for the older to be satisfied. He walked over to the younger who was bent in front of the refrigerator to pick out the ingredients and engulfed him in a hug as soon as he stood back up earning a soft giggle.

"What is it, Yoongi bear?"

The older only buried his face in the younger's crook and stayed still holding onto him as if he would disappear if he let go.

"I love you, Hobi."

The fluttering feeling of the first time confession bubbled inside Hoseok as he shifted in the embrace to look at his boyfriend.

"You've been saying that a lot lately. Should I be worried?"

The younger said that as a joke but he clearly saw the shift in Yoongi's eyes that flashed for a very short moment before a smirk appeared on his handsome face.

"It's your ass that needs be worried, if anything."

Those dangerously sexy veiny hands were moving down the back of already limping male and he had to leave in a few minutes as well so taking a risk by teasing the already horny boyfriend of his in the morning was not looking like a very good option.

"Keep it in your pants mister. I already have a sore ass that I need to carry to school."

Hoseok sternly ordered as he wiggled out of the embrace and proceeded to make himself a sandwich that he would be taking along with him to eat on the way. Before he could even touch the bread, Yoongi lifted him up earning a small yelp from the pain of last night as he sat the male on the slab.