Part 66

Stronger

Part 66

*Selena's POV*

"JUSTIN!!" I yelled wondering around the house trying to find him.

"I'm in the bedroom love!" he yelled back with a chuckle as I walked into the room. "What's up buttercup?"

"I was thinking..." I said as I flopped on the bed.

"What on your mind beautiful?" he asked putting what he was doing on hold.

"I don't think it's a good idea to take Emma out of school just yet. I wouldn't really have time to homeschool her with the wedding being in three weeks. I'm rushing to get everything done and I just wouldn't have time to give her the attention she needs. I feel really bad I just don't have the time," I explained with a sigh. 

"Selena, I get it. It's three week left of school she will be okay. I can't believe we are getting married in three weeks. Where are we have the reception?" he asked walking over to me, placing his hand on my cheek and running his thumb along it.

"Dad's. this is going to be the most southern wedding ever so we are just having a big BBQ. It will just be easy since it will be only really close friend and family. Did you already tell everyone who you want to invite since we aren't sending formal invites?"

"Yeah I told everyone up in Canada and most of my Cali friends," he said smiling.

"Good," I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Oh um Selena?" he asked hesitantly.

"Yeah?"

"Did you invite Jake to the wedding?"

"Yes, Jay. He is my friend."

"I just feel like your family like him more than they like me," he admitted.

"Baby that's crazy! My family loves you!"

"Selena you must of not seen how into him they were yesterday."

"Baby, they love you. There's nothing to be jealous or worried about. In less than three weeks we will be married. Plus I don't care what anyone thinks because I love you. I have to go get a dress fitting so I'll see you soon okay baby?"

"Yeah," he nodded kissing me. "I love you."

"I love you Jay!" I yelled out as I walked out the door.

-

"How's it fitting?"

"I think it needs to be a little tighter. And can we maybe add a beaded belt?" I asked turning to look from a different angle in the mirror.