Part 65

Stronger

Part 65

*Selena's POV*

It had been a few days since Justin's breakdown and I'm happy to say he's doing better.

I personally called Scooter and told him that we need to put a hold on the new album so Justin can just focus on the tour and not get to speeded out. And much to my surprise, he agreed.

I'm also glad to say that he and I had never been closer. He has been opening up a lot to me, which is something he used to never do. It was like pulling teeth to get just to tell me what he was thinking or feeling and now he does willingly because he knows I won't think of him any different.

"You ready to go baby girl?" He asked as I adjusted my cap and gown.

I swallowed hard looking in the mirror one last time before walking to the car with Justin where the kids were waiting.

"I can't believe I get to watch you walk across the stage and get your diploma," Justin said smiling. He held his hand tight in mine the whole way there.

"You’re lucky it's a small school or you be here for hours while they call names," I joked trying to take the pressure.

Of course I had graduated before but never with a class. I had seen it on tv and done it in movie but no matter what that wasn't the same as actually doing it.

Thankfully, the school what I went to was a small southern school so why were pretty relaxed about things which made it easier.

I kissed the kids as we got there and had to part ways. Before I left I have Justin a kiss and a hug as they went to sit down.

We all lined up and walked out as we sat in the chairs they had set up for us to wait for our names.

I quietly talked to a few of my friends while we waited to go up.

Finally after quite some time it was finally my turn to go up. I was so nervous. My palms were sweating like crazy.

The crazy part is I've been on stage in front of thousands and it never did anything to me but walking across stage to get a silly diploma scared me senseless.

"Selena Gomez," the dean said as I stepped onto the stage, trying to focus all my energy on not tripping.

From the crowd you could hear whoop and hollers for me was I walked and shook the dean’s hand and he gave me my diploma. I posed for a picture before smiling thanking him and moving back to where I was sitting.

-

“Baby! You looked so adorable up there!” Justin said hugging my tight before giving me a quick kiss.