Part 15

*Selena's POV*

I stood on the balcony looking out into the crystal clear, blue water one last time. I tried to take in as much of the scenery as possible before it was time to get back on the plane and go back to our normal lives, whatever that meant.

"You ready to go?" Justin asked poking his head out.

I turned around with a sigh before nodded and walking over towards him. He took my hand in his, which didn't bother me one bit. As we walked back into the room, I took one last glance outside before helping Justin take our bags to the boat to take us to the plane.

Justin had decided it would be best to get a private jet for on the way home, seeing that I 'didn't handle the plane ride here well.'

We loaded on all the bags and the kids before making the long, long journey home.

-

"Justin, I am so bored!!!" I yelled pacing up and down the middle of the plane.

"Sel, you got to calm down," he said trying his best to calm me but he wasn't doing a very good job.

"Distract me," I said sitting down next to him.

"Have you decided what you are going to do about the whole living thing, seeing you were living with Jake before you guys... you know," he asked playing with my fingers.

I sighed and shrugged. "I guess I'll call him when we get to the airport. Then I have to go house hunting."

Justin twiddled with my fingers some more before asking, "Why don't you just live with me and Emma? It's really what's best for everyone. Emma will get to be with you all the time; we don't have to worry about visiting rights because we will all be under the same roof."

I rubbed my free and on my face. "Justin I don't know. What if we decide that things aren't going to work and I start dating other people? It would be awkward."

"Please? Just give it a try. Pretty please," he said giving me his best puppy-dog face.

I looked over that the kids who were both fast asleep before I slumped my shoulders, "Fine. You have a month if I don't like it I am taking Bentley and we are moving out okay? No complaining."

"Yay! Wait till I tell Emma. She's going to flip. We still have to unpack too," he said.

"Weren't you doing that before we left?" I asked thinking back to when he asked me to watch Emma after the trial.

He let go of my hand and scooted over slightly, faking coughing. "Um.. Yeah, but I didn't get much done."

I nodded my head slightly. "Okay, if you say so."

*Justin's POV*

We didn't really talk the rest of that hour but we were able to get back into the groove of things once the kids woke up. Thankfully she didn't press the subject anymore.

Once we got off the plane, she called Jake just like she said she would so I decided to finish my call with Alfredo from the other day.

"Hello?"

"Aye! We just landed," I said I gathered our bags from the plane keeping a close eye on the kids.

"That's great! Maybe I'll come over later or something."

"Why don't we come there? The house had boxes everywhere and there's like not even sofa or anything," I said with a sigh, mentally making a note that I needed to get furniture.

"That's cool. Bring food. We can all watch a movie or something," he said with a laugh."

"So, there's something I wanted to talk to you about," I said as I watched Emma run around.

"Sounds serious. What's up?"

"Well you know how w- Uh, hey we'll talk about it when we get there in a bit, Selena's coming. We are just gonna drop off the bags at home. See you in a bit," I said.

"'Kay man. See ya," he got in before I hung up the phone and threw it in my pocket.

"Ready to go?" I asked as she walked up looking flustered. "What's wrong?"

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath picking up Bentley before shaking her head. "We'll talk about it later," she said as she began walking out of the airport.

"JUSTIN ARE YOU AND SELENA BACK TOGETHER?"

"SELENA HOW DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND JAKE FEEL ABOUT YOUR FAMILY VACATION WITH JUSTIN?"

"JUSTIN WHERE'S KATE?"

"HOW ARE THE KIDS DOING?"

It was one paparazzi after the next and they kept getting closer and closer as we got close to the car. I wrapped the arm that wasn't holding Emma around Selena trying to protect her and Bentley as best I could. I knew how much she hated when they got close to her, epically when she had Bentley with her.

We finally slid into the pack of the car that was waiting for us. We buckled in the kids before we tried to make our way through the paparazzi.

Selena sighed and put her face in my lap trying hard not to think about them.

"I hate them. I hate them. I hate them," I heard her mutter to herself over and over.

I rubbed her back softly trying my best to soother and tell her everything would be okay.

After she went to Texas, she didn't get a lot of attention from the paparazzi which she liked. Once she started dating Jake there was a few stories here and there but nothing like it used to be. So in a way, she wasn't really used to this and it was all very frightening to her.

I still wasn't sure where we stood but whatever it was Selena's life was about to pick up with being seen with me. I would do everything I could to make sure she and my family was safe. That's all that matters.