“Why on earth would you say you got into a car accident?! I thought you were seriously hurt! I was so worried!” She said shaking her head as tears began to fall out of her eyes.

I walked over to her before pulling her into my chest. “Baby, don’t cry. I’m sorry. I’m okay, I’m sorry. I crossed the line.”

She beat against my chest as she cried before falling limp into my arms.

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t think you get this upset,” I said kissing her head.

“I thought you were hurt,” she said as she regained herself.

“I know I took it too far. I just had to get you here and that was all I could think of. Look everyone’s here for you,” I said turning so she could see her dad and friend and other family members.

She wiped her eyes and her running make-up before taking a deep breath and smile to go tell everyone thank you for coming.

“Daddy!” Emma yelled running towards me in a full sprint.

I grabbed her in my arms and spun her around. “I missed you so much princess.”

“Why was mommy crying?” she asked innocently.

“Daddy played a mean joke on her,” I said frowning as Jachito and Bent were brought over.

“Hey Bud,” I said rubbing Jachito’s hair before picking up Bent and signing that I loved him.

-

“Bye dad,” Selena said waving to each person as they left.

“Hey babe?” I asked walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her.

“Hm?” she said snuggling into my embrace.

“Did that little spat we had earlier count as a fight?”

“Why?” she asked turning slightly to look at me.

“Cause I really wanna have sex with you,” I whispered in her ear.

“You are such a boy,” she said rolling her eyes.

“Don’t even try and act like you don’t want sex too.”

“No I want to show you how much I love you not feel good,” she explained.

“Baby, you know that I love you and I have sex with you because I love you nut just because I want sex.”

“Come on, let’s get the kids and head over to the hotel,” she said with a yawn.

“Kenny already took them. He said we deserve a night off. He also offered to watch them while we are on our honeymoon,” I said as I unwrapped my arms around her and intertwined me hand with hers walking over to where a car was waiting to take up to the hotel.

“Speaking of,” Sel started, “when are we going to have the wedding?”

“It’s up to you babe.”

“I think we should have a little country wedding on our farm. I think that would be cute,” she said as I kissed her neck.

I nodded and started sucking on her neck. “Sounds perfect.”

“We should do it next month. Before tour starts,” she said causing me to stop sucking on her.

“I’m sorry what?” I asked shocked.

“It gives us time for a honeymoon and stuff before we get crazy with the tour. Lord knows it’s going to last a year and I don’t want to wait that long. It’s not like we will have that much to do since it will be at our house,” she said with a soft smile.

“So September?” I asked.

“September 13th,” she said with a smile before sealing it with a kiss.