70 - F•R•I•E•N•D•S

The losers as quotes from the sitcom Friends, most of them slightly edited to help make it fit their situation

STAN
-I'm not great at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
-What's wrong with me? OOH, don't open that door.
-*is ignored in a conversation* hmm. Should I use my invisibility to fight crime, Or for evil?

RITCHIE
- Beverly: *shows his satchel* see, unisex!
   Ritchie: no, you need sex. I had it last week.
   B: no, U-N-I sex.
   R: y'know, I wouldn't say no to that.
- *alone on a walk* pfft, funniest guy shes ever met. *approaches friends front door*  I'm funny right? What do you know? You're just a door. You just like knock knock jokes. *laughs really hard* ...save it for inside.
-now come be a grown up, and come watch tv in the fort!

BILL
- *locked in a room with the squad*
Bill: l-l-let me s-see  what you g-got there. M-Magazines, D-Doritos...c-c-condoms?
Ritchie: you don't know how long we're gonna be in here! We might have to repopulate the earth!
B: and c-condoms are the way to do that?
-Ritchie, about bev to bill: go tell her she's cute. What's the worst that could happen?
Bill: She could h-h-hear me.

EDDIE
- Eddie: I like being on my own. I'm better off this way. I'm a lone wolf.
Everyone: ...
Eddie:...
Ed:WHATS A WOLF GOTTA DO TO GET A HUG AROUND HERE?!
-E: *thinking* everything's normal. He's just your friend, Ritchie. Your friend Ritchie.
R: hey Eds!
E: hey it's your boyfriend Ritchie

Beverly
-that's a great story. Tell it while you're getting me some more iced tea.
-*to ritchie, telling him she's moving in with her aunt* I'm sure gonna miss pretending to laugh at your weird jokes I don't get.
-*looses poker* so typical. "Ooh I'm a man! Ooh I have a penis! Ooh I have to win money to exert my power over women!"

Mike
-*the squads offers to help him at the farm*
Okay, now, I need you to be careful and efficient. And remember: if I am harsh with you, it's only because you're doing it wrong.
-*Ritchie fails at doing a simple task at the farm*
R: THIS IS STUPID!
M: you only think it's stupid because you suck at it.

Ben
-Your love is like a giant pigeon crapping on my heart
- B: I think my chance with Bev is  over.
Eddie: oh my god why?
B: cause she's with bill...and not me... and apparently it's not a mix and match situation.