64 - Nic || A KISS

His hand on my waist. My hand on his face. He kissed me with such lecherous movements, and I could feel a growing hardness against my leg. That's when I knew it was time to stop. Truthfully, I've been waiting for him to break this kiss up for some time. I'm just too socially awkward to muster the courage to do it myself.
However, I couldn't let it continue. It's not fair to him, and it's certainly not fair to me.

"Alex, I'm sorry, I have to go." I said, breaking from him as swiftly as a twig would under pressure. I grabbed my coat and purse before gliding myself over to the door. My heels clicking against the checkered tile floor.

"W-what?" He said. Then he started to say something else, but I was too far gone. I was out of my dates apartment building, and just started walking. Weaving my way through the thick, jungle like crowds... with no clear destination. A place unbeknownst is where I'd end up... but we'll have to see where that is.

Soon enough, as I was crossing the street, I ~of course~ tripped before hitting the hard street with a thud. I peeled my head from the ground, and saw a car coming. A screech was trapped in my throat, and like a deer in headlights I felt paralyzed beyond belief. I braced myself for impact, not sure what else to do. I felt a warm grip around my wrist, and I got pulled quickly out of the street - right before the hit. I could barely see anything once I was safe, the overwhelming palpitations in my heart distracted me.But then as I regained my senses, I looked at the man who helped me. About my age, y'all, blond, and with blue eyes.

"Where are you off too In such a rush?" He chuckled, a thick accent apparent in his voice. Ooh ~ an Aussie.

"Anywhere?" I sighed.

"Anywhere, huh?" He smiled, "can I catch the midnight train with you?" I smiled at his reference, and simply nodded with a grin.

"Anyway, if you're not going anywhere... could I interest you in dinner?"

"Sure!" I smiled, "my treat. Courtesy of you saving my life."

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." He smiled, before using his head to gesture towards a nearby restaurant. I stumbled behind him. Then he put his hand at the small of my back, and guided me. I felt butterflies. Is it bad that I felt more with the simple graze of his fingers on my back... than kissing the boy who I've been on multiple dates with?

Soon we were sitting down. Talking about our lives, dreams, families and friends. This is all going by way too fucking fast. One second, I'm kissing a boy - a kiss where I was dying for it to be over-, the next I'm about to get hit by a car, and the next I'm on a date [?] with the most attractive human I've never met.

It's wild. But at the same time, one of the most wonderful experience of my life. It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss... one with the wrong person.