65 - Jack || GOOD SCENE

"Okay, 5 minutes on the clock. Go!" Jack screamed at the small group we had in the hippie van we had rented. And my small group, I mean me. We were planning on going on a road trip, but not just the two of us. Also with our friend Jaeden. But Jaeden had an urgent family emergency, and couldn't make it. Though, it's not the worst thing. Jack makes good company.

We both sprinted to the tiny corner store. It wasn't fancy, looked like it had no security other than the one worker behind the counter. I ran to the drinks, and after glancing over my shoulder, I saw Jack with snacks in his arms. I slightly smirked before putting some water bottles, Arizona teas, and ice coffees in my grip.

After I grabbed all my arms could hold, I went to jack. And saw his face suddenly drop. He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a couple, 1 dollar bills. I groaned, looking at my watch for the time that was left. I looked at the van, empty of money. Until we meet Jaeden in 2 days... hopefully he'll bring enough money to keep us alive. I looked around, seeing absolutely no security, then back at jack.

"I got an idea... but I dunno how you'll like it."

——

"I like your glasses, Mr Bowie!" I smiled, placing a bottle of water, and a bag of chips on the counter. I had handed jack the rest. "You look just like Clark Kent." I finished, sliding two bucks to him.

"Oh, I don't know about that." He said, a (creepy) smile on his face as he pushed the before-mentioned glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

"...can I try them?" I asked. He hesitated before slowly nodding and handing the glasses over. A shy smile flickered across his red face.

I slid the glasses over my eyes, and looked at him in a rather suggestive way... at this moment in particular, I am more uncomfortable than ever. This is a grown ass man. "What d'you think?" I asked.

He leaned forward on the counter and smirked at me.

"Well, how 'bout that? You look just like Lois lane."

I grinned and gently folded the glasses back up.  I quickly started to hand them over.

"Here you g-" I said, being interrupted by the display of cigarettes on the counter I 'accidentally' pushed off.

"I'm so sorry!" I said, he just looked at me and told me, oh it's alright. He went to the ground and started cleaning up the mess I had made. I looked back at jack, his signal to go. He turned around so fast, ran into the side of the isle before regaining his balance and running out of the store. I couldn't hold back the small giggle I had, and I smirked as I slid a cigarette pack into my back pocket.

Soon enough, I was out of the store.

"Fantastic acting." Jack giggles, "who are you? J law?"

"No one is J law but J law! But thank you." I smiled.

"But would that not make a good scene in a movie? Like a great one? Am I right or am I right?"

"You're right?" He said, with a grin. Soon we all packed our stuff into the van. Then, a thought crossed my mind.

We are so lucky that we could pull that off.